Is anyone going to be at the 25th Anniversary show??

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

Shaun41178(2)

Re: Is anyone going to be at the 25th Anniversary show??

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Pyrthian wrote: swapping in a 7730 & DIS on my 3.1, need info for Sinister to make a chip & wanna see what my gutted intake does - nywaone wanna swap stock intakes while we are there for on the spot info? (just upper plenum)
I was planning on hitting the dyno with my turbo setup here shortly. I want to get some numbers before the daytona show in march. I offered to dyno it before so let me know if you still want me to do that or if you just want to do it.
Pyrthian

Post by Pyrthian »

yeah - I can ship it to ya for some testing.
I'm sure whatever it'll help with N/A will show up boosted also - maybe even more.

no laughing at the epoxied TB :angel:

PM with info - and have it back by March
mrsleeve91

Post by mrsleeve91 »

IM hoping to make to the fiero show, not sure if it will be done in time though...
CincinnatiFiero

Post by CincinnatiFiero »

Still planning on going, but my one good running car, the 88GT, has an ailing clutch hydraulic system... bust.
coinage

Post by coinage »

Ill be there... track day (waterford) is thursday so a dyno day on friday would be cool... how about some RFT gear lol?
Pyrthian

Post by Pyrthian »

any others committed?

I am planning to dyno sooner (april) - but - I'll hold off if this will happen.

but, judging by response - seems most are worried about other peoples dyno sheets than their own.... :(
AkursedX
Turbo-boostin!

Post by AkursedX »

Yeah, the dyno day is doubtful. Both on interest and dealing with the shop. they didn't seem to helpful towrds me and my questions. Oh well. I do plan to attend the test and tune at Milan that wednesday.
'88 Fiero GT- 3800 Turbo Best E.T. 11.36 Best MPH 121.50 (Sold and gone)
2021 Hyundai Veloster-N (SCCA Solo D-Street)
2004 Mazda RX-8 (SCCA Solo STX)
WNY SCCA-Region Auto-X Program Chair
Pyrthian

Post by Pyrthian »

God wrote:Yeah, the dyno day is doubtful. Both on interest and dealing with the shop. they didn't seem to helpful towrds me and my questions. Oh well. I do plan to attend the test and tune at Milan that wednesday.
yeah - its gonna suck for me being the slowest one there - but - we will see. me & my 3.1 woo-hooo!
coinage

Post by coinage »

Id like to drag... butttt im too scared something will bite the dust and fuck me over for waterford... my car is more of a autox/road course car than a drag car anyway
CincinnatiFiero

Since the track day is limited and I didn't sign up yet, I probably won't get in. If I have the L67 done by the show, I'll definately make the trip over to milan.
Pyrthian

Post by Pyrthian »

coinage wrote:Id like to drag... butttt im too scared something will bite the dust and fuck me over for waterford... my car is more of a autox/road course car than a drag car anyway
LOL - YUP
my last time at Milan I ended up needing a tow home.....
split my tranny
yuck

yes - I understand not wanting to take the chance

and - is Waterford offical yet? at the 20th, we BARELY got enough people to make it happen.
jelly2m81

Post by jelly2m81 »

I mentioned this to the wife last night, and she replied she'd rather goto carlisle. I told " ehhh we've already done that, its the same cars every year"
Then she said the paint on any of our fiero's isn't good enough for the 25th show and I said Durrrr, the paint aint good on them for any show so that argument is invalid :rotflmao:

Guess we'll see what happens.
befarrer

Post by befarrer »

I would go too, but it is alittle far. If I do go, I would like to install cruise on my Fiero. A 3200Km trip is bad enough in a black Fiero with black leather seats, let alone without cruise.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

I think I will be there. My wife said I should go so I think I will.

Not sure what car I'll bring, fiero, gtr or cts. Maybe it will be the CTS just to I know I will get there :blah5:

Ben, we could go together if you want, if I bring the CTS we can even bring a few other guys and carpool unless you want to bring your fiero.
CincinnatiFiero

bring the fiero come on! I hope you can figure out the non-firing in 3 months...
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

That might be more of a shakedown run than I would like. That, and I'm not sure I'll own the car in July. If that is the case I will drive the GTR.
CincinnatiFiero

crzyone wrote:That might be more of a shakedown run than I would like. That, and I'm not sure I'll own the car in July. If that is the case I will drive the GTR.
Can I have a ride? Seriously? I've wanted a GTR since I was 12, but f-ing customs won't let me have one. MotoRex wants like $60,000 for an R32, even used used ones do over 30k here.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Is MotoRex still in business?
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Nope. You can only buy R32s that are already in the country. They probably go for a premium.

I'll give rides. Everytime I give one the first thing people say is "It's weird to sit on this side of the car as a passenger".
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Hell, it's weird to sit in the right side of my car as a passenger...