Do you know what beef is

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

z.MacK
Use a smaller avatar

Post by z.MacK »

damn, I sarted this thread in a drunken/stoned state over some nigger beat.
I am honered by the posts. I love you all!!! :3some: hahahahha
p8ntman442
cant get enough of this site!

Post by p8ntman442 »

jesus christ, im so fucking sick and tired of people bitching about fat obese americans who waste everything. We dont have a lot of oil under our soil to sell yet we live a better lifestyle than most oil producing nations. Why the FUCK DONT THEY get their asses in gear and fix their own fucking problems. Its not our fault they suck at government and cant make a profit. What sets america apart from the rest of the world besides our own efforts to better our nation and ourselves.

all you antigovernment fucks can go live in rwanda or the gaza strip or sudan, or wherever you choose. But as far as I am concerned we have a decent government and people just bitch about it cause they are bored. Of course we are lied to, most americans cant change thier own oil and were supposed to give them all the facts and put every descision to a vote. comon, nothing would ever get done.

Our country has more money than most, and lives a better lifestyle as well, but what is preventing other nations from building their country from the ground up like our forefathers did. They have had longer to do it.

Jamie "get the fuck out of my country" Spalding
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

p8ntman442 wrote: Of course we are lied to, most americans cant change thier own oil and were supposed to give them all the facts and put every descision to a vote. comon, nothing would ever get done.

:withstupid:
The Goose

Post by The Goose »

p8ntman442 wrote:jesus christ, im so fucking sick and tired of people bitching about fat obese americans who waste everything. We dont have a lot of oil under our soil to sell yet we live a better lifestyle than most oil producing nations. Why the FUCK DONT THEY get their asses in gear and fix their own fucking problems. Its not our fault they suck at government and cant make a profit. What sets america apart from the rest of the world besides our own efforts to better our nation and ourselves.

all you antigovernment fucks can go live in rwanda or the gaza strip or sudan, or wherever you choose. But as far as I am concerned we have a decent government and people just bitch about it cause they are bored. Of course we are lied to, most americans cant change thier own oil and were supposed to give them all the facts and put every descision to a vote. comon, nothing would ever get done.

Our country has more money than most, and lives a better lifestyle as well, but what is preventing other nations from building their country from the ground up like our forefathers did. They have had longer to do it.

You may not have much oil under your soil, but you control the most accessible oil resources in the world (Middle East). Your country lives well off the suffering of others especially the ones your government so easily blames for the problems of the world. They seem to come out squeaky clean every time.

So in the end it all works out. I guess their yet to come up with an excuse for their lack of action in regards to the New Orleans incident.

Fuck it all anyways, eat beef. If we weren't suppose to eat animals then they would have been made from meat.

My 2 cents, now I gotta go and over torque a few heads bolts, its a hobby of mine.