Really depressed.

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

stimpy wrote:
Aaron wrote:
I live in a house worth more than a half million dollars, I probably spend more money on my education that you make in a year, I work on the verge of full time--in addition to my 19 credit hours at school, I got a 31 on the ACT, the second highest score in my graduating class of nearly 800, have a 3.6 GPA as a junior in my second year at a Big 12 university, I was accepted to Harvard, I earned my Eagle Scout, I pay for my car, everything that goes into my car(including gas), the insurance that costs more than the car payment on a Mercedes Benz, and I still manage to have a little fun and do what I like.
And yet you're depressed. Sounds like you're the one that might need the pity fuck.
It was for a week a few months ago, a short period, I'm not depressed!

And that also doesn't mean my life is easy. 19 credit hours in junior (And 1 senior) level classes, and still working 25 hours a week doesn't make for an easy living. And one month of my insurance would nearly bankrupt half the people on this forum, it's bad!
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Aaron wrote:And one month of my insurance would nearly bankrupt half the people on this forum, it's bad!
Don't flatter yourself, junior. Who the fuck are you talking about that gets wiped out by one of your bills? I say my spooge towel budget for one month would decimate your family for many generations if you had to cover it.

Take that, little fucker.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

stimpy wrote:
Aaron wrote:And one month of my insurance would nearly bankrupt half the people on this forum, it's bad!
Don't flatter yourself, junior. Who the fuck are you talking about that gets wiped out by one of your bills? I say my spooge towel budget for one month would decimate your family for many generations if you had to cover it.

Take that, little fucker.
It was a metaphor to express that I bet my insurance is higher than most everyone on this forum's.

Funny how a 19 year old male, with 4 traffic tickets, one being a 12 point racing ticket, and one accident, gets screwed by insurance.
derangedsheep

Post by derangedsheep »

Aaron wrote: Funny how a 19 year old male, with 4 traffic tickets, one being a 12 point racing ticket, and one accident, gets screwed by insurance.
Yeah, street racing tickets are no big deal. wtf yo?!? :withstupid:
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

derangedsheep wrote:
Aaron wrote: Funny how a 19 year old male, with 4 traffic tickets, one being a 12 point racing ticket, and one accident, gets screwed by insurance.
Yeah, street racing tickets are no big deal. wtf yo?!? :withstupid:
I never said they weren't. I lost my license for almost a year over it, and my insurance is sky high. Not to mention the $70 fine....lol

I no longer street race really, not like I used to. This is in part to losing my license, and also in getting the Fiero. Believe it or not, getting this car has really discouraged me from racing. I still go out, but I never floor it. In a way, its sort of embarrassing, becuz everyone expects it to be liek a low 13 second car by the way it looks. I guess this is on a smaller scale why I'm reluctant to swap motors. The 3.4 in my Z34 got me into toruble, a lot of it.
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Aaron wrote:
It was a metaphor to express that I bet my insurance is higher than most everyone on this forum's.
They would have let you in to Harvard without knowing the difference between metaphor and hyperbole? Damn, they must be desperate for spoiled white kids these days.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

HAHAHA, I'm spoiled, yah, right...

Damn dude I didn't name it as a Hyperbole, better jump on my ass.

It is similiar to a metaphor, close enough.