So the chimp will just pass along the missery to the old

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

EBSB52 wrote:
Aaron wrote:How about a new sig?

I don't know if you're trying to trash the thread to that of a sig test thread or attempting to subtly say something, but how about the issues? Don't you find it cowardly that conservs can't answer issues but just turn to misdirection? Actually it probably isn't totally cowardly, just impossible to defend policies that deny millions health care, laugh at homeless, execute innocent people, demand that the richest 2% become even more rich, trash personal protections, and many other things that make this country the turd it has become?

The irony is that the rich and powerful get the poor to buy into these policies that almost exclusively benefit the rich and deny help to the morons who vote-in these policies. That's like getting desert inhabitants to vote to increase the cost of water. The Rupugs use hooks like patriotism, fear - esp terrorism, racism - quietly, classism, morality - via the church, and many other meaningless symbolic forms of coercion.

The last pint is this: People, consers, whine about various semantic things in my arguments like calling Bush a chimp or Republicans, "Repugs." Well, if the Dems are such whiners and the conservs are so tough, find the cookies to look past that and answer the issues. Truth is that the conservs here realize these policies can't be successfully defended, so they look for these misdirections as an escape and then call the Dems weak, whinny and basically wrong in their policies..... try to answer ALL issues posted and if you find yourself running from certain issues, realize it's not due to some little semantic name-calling, but due to the fact that there really is no excuse for the actiions of chimp and the right-wing in general.
I think this pretty much sums up Ed... Aaron wrote a one-line quip and Ed replies with 5 pages of stuff I'm not even going to bother to read.

Debating anything with you is a waste of time. That's why I don't do it.
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20050921/wl ... MlJVRPUCUl

I'm curious how you interperate that story..
undercover UK soldiers arested and brittish troops had to storm a police station to get them back.. all the while iraqi people are protesting calling the brittish actions illegal..

was it the brittish or the iraqis who commited the first illegal act..

hm?

(oh and this also demonstrates that its not only the US who ocassionally has the balls to protect its own people despite making itself less popular)
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:
EBSB52 wrote:
Aaron wrote:How about a new sig?

I don't know if you're trying to trash the thread to that of a sig test thread or attempting to subtly say something, but how about the issues? Don't you find it cowardly that conservs can't answer issues but just turn to misdirection? Actually it probably isn't totally cowardly, just impossible to defend policies that deny millions health care, laugh at homeless, execute innocent people, demand that the richest 2% become even more rich, trash personal protections, and many other things that make this country the turd it has become?

The irony is that the rich and powerful get the poor to buy into these policies that almost exclusively benefit the rich and deny help to the morons who vote-in these policies. That's like getting desert inhabitants to vote to increase the cost of water. The Rupugs use hooks like patriotism, fear - esp terrorism, racism - quietly, classism, morality - via the church, and many other meaningless symbolic forms of coercion.

The last pint is this: People, consers, whine about various semantic things in my arguments like calling Bush a chimp or Republicans, "Repugs." Well, if the Dems are such whiners and the conservs are so tough, find the cookies to look past that and answer the issues. Truth is that the conservs here realize these policies can't be successfully defended, so they look for these misdirections as an escape and then call the Dems weak, whinny and basically wrong in their policies..... try to answer ALL issues posted and if you find yourself running from certain issues, realize it's not due to some little semantic name-calling, but due to the fact that there really is no excuse for the actiions of chimp and the right-wing in general.
I think this pretty much sums up Ed... Aaron wrote a one-line quip and Ed replies with 5 pages of stuff I'm not even going to bother to read.

Debating anything with you is a waste of time. That's why I don't do it.

All you Nazipublicans are cowards. You're pussies who ironically call the Dems whiners and weak. If I'm in the break room at work or at friends and any debate breaks out and one side pussies out and refuses to further debate.... well, they lost every aspect of that conversation. It's called acquiescing; look it up. Will, you are a sorry-ass bitch unless you have the cookies to address the issue in the first post. Of course you can't; your pathetic GI Joe persona would get trashed while you tried to spin out how Bush is protecting the rich, while allowing the old to be denied medicine. Isn't that just like the chimp to let people die while he hopes the entire matter go away?

The current presidency and entire political structure of the US is a double-edged sword right now. Nazipublicans have control of every aspect of the country, but they are so ashamed of it that they can't even talk about it. Dems hate what the Nazi's are doing, but can talk about every aspect of it w/o being embarrased their side, just the direction of the US.

Now Willie's solitary argument is that an issue dodger posted basically a one-liner, I replied with a little more text and Willie thinks that's an exscuse to once again run from the issues.

Ad Hominem: An argument based upon a character attack.

Do I think most Nazipublicans are shitheads? Sure, but that doesn't mean that chimp is a bad president or Repug tactics are bad.

Do many Nazipublicans think I am too brash? Sure, but that doesn't defend the heinous acts of the chimp and the entire US gov.

A schoolar would think it pathetic that people use little avenues of escape to avoid the issues, and that they must be embarrased to address the issues - don't blame you. The idea is to discuss the issues based upon the merits of it rather than to worry about who is a fuckhead, especially people who have zero control of the current status or ultimate outcome.

As I've written before, the Neo-Nazi's wouldn't address the issues anyway, so I'm just having fun :).

BTW, the neo-Nazi's running like little bitches from t he acts of their chimp in charge isn't exclusive to this forum.

ISSUE:

Is it a positive thing that Bush is deferring or delaying federal funds earmarked to enhance medicine to the elderly so the funds can be used to clean-up NO, all the while refusing to raise taxes?

- sub-issue:

- Considerring 1 billion $ per week are being spent on a highly unpopular war/police action in Iraq, doesn't it make sense to at least partially pull out troops and $$ to redirect to NO? Polls claim only 5% think it's a good idea to maintain our troops in Iraq while the country is in distress.

There, issue posted with no sarcasm or words that offend - let's see how much response it gets.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Kohburn wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20050921/wl ... MlJVRPUCUl

undercover UK soldiers arested and brittish troops had to storm a police station to get them back.. all the while iraqi people are protesting calling the brittish actions illegal..

hm?

(oh and this also demonstrates that its not only the US who ocassionally has the balls to protect its own people despite making itself less popular)

Again, who cares what I think; aren’t you able to establish your own argument after reading the article? Even if my opinion/interpretation/argument is way out, what does that mean? Establish your own arguments that I can critique.

To appease, here is my arg:

It seems that even the newly installed government is resistant to the meddling from the west. The feelings of the west, the US and Britain, feel they can do what they want, kill who they want w/o any jurisdictional jeopardy coming from Iraq. The Iraqi’s feel that there is jurisdictional jeopardy. The irony is that we are supposedly there to make them sovereign, all the while making them a puppet of us.

Legal or illegal is defined by who has the most power and control. I wonder who that is? Everything we do falls under the guise of diplomatic immunity because we are so much more powerful, but that doesn’t absolve many objective atrocities. We don’t know what happened that threw the British into jail, so we are really qualified to answer the real question, but again, it is absolutely moot because we have immunity from any wrongdoing. If a GI were to rape a native the jurisdiction of trial would be the US.

1. Having the balls after an invasion based upon lack of knowledge (WMD’s). The whole affair is void based upon the predisposition of the alleged WMD.

2. Shall we talk Viet Nam and the soldiers likely left behind there? This ‘Rambo-likeâ€
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

EBSB52 wrote:Establish your own arguments that I can critique.
BWAAHAHAHA - why would I care what you think of my view?

I did establish my own opinion -

ps get off your bush soap box - its gotten very old

people complain about every president - the only reason JFK is so reviered is because he wasn't there long enough to do anything but get his head blown off at a young age

I bring up other topics because you are too narrow minded - you need to look more at the big picture and it will put a lot of it into perspective
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Kohburn wrote:
EBSB52 wrote:Establish your own arguments that I can critique.
BWAAHAHAHA - why would I care what you think of my view?

I did establish my own opinion -

ps get off your bush soap box - its gotten very old

people complain about every president - the only reason JFK is so reviered is because he wasn't there long enough to do anything but get his head blown off at a young age

I bring up other topics because you are too narrow minded - you need to look more at the big picture and it will put a lot of it into perspective

I don't give a fuck about what you think about anything, but once again ypou have puss-fagged your way out of even addressing your introduced tangent issue. You failed to reference the chimp adenying/delaying medicine funds, then introduced a new, totally unrelated issue which I answered in detail, then puss-fagged out of that one too. Unless you answer in some sort of detail one or both issues, you have admitted the chimp is basically letting people die to keep his buddies rich. The fact that you are a puss means nothing to the argument, just that you are too much of a puss to address the issue.

I don't think the world of him. Becuase he was young and lucky enough to have a hot wife and score on M Monroe mean s little, but people eat up the fringe on shit like that. He was a good speaker and SEEMMED to be the right direction for the country. Nixon was a liar like Clinton, but Nixon did some good things in regard to communication with other countries and initiated OSHA, Clinton aided foreign communication that too as well as many very positive domestic issues so I actually liked both of them.

FDR was the ultimate preseident as far as taking the country away from a grubby elitist and helping to give the country back to the people.

I don't solely look at JFK and his suave BS, after all he started Viet Nam. I don't look at Nixon and lying about the WG scandal. I don't solely look at Reagan and his suppposed grandfather immage and the knocking down of the wall, esp when it fell 4 months after his departure from office, which was 4 years past the departure of his mind. I don't look at Clinton's wanting a BJ from a ho as meaningful to anything.

See, I'm not taken in by the semantics from either side, the party affiliations, etc..... I look at which individuals did what for the country and which did things to the country. As a gross review, I rate the following presidents the following way: (0 low / 10 high)

1. Hoover 0

2. FDR 9

3. Truman 7

4. Eisenhower 3

5. JFK 3

6. LBJ 2

7. Nixon 7

8. Ford 4

9. Carter 5

10. Reagan 3

11. Bush 1 6

12. Clinton 9

13. Bush 0

Voted:

Carter
Mondale
Duchacas
Perot
Dole
Gore
Kerry

So I Have voted for 1 indep, 1 Repub, 5 Dems. I have rated some Dems low after voting for them and the 1 Repub mediocre, so there is no 'cheerleadership' with past or current votes.

I judge a president upon what their action-based performance is. I don't care if tehy're the first pres to admit smoking pot, I don't care if they're the first pres to be elected as a criminal, I don't care if they're womanizers, I don't care if they're draft dodgers. WHat matters to me is what they do legislatively, thru apppointments, and thru any executive measures that affect the country.

Jackasses get involved with Ad Hominems in these arguments, like Bush being a former and possibly current drunk, the first preseident to have a criminal record, there fore he can't make a good president. A president being a womanizer, hence, a poor president. Seriuously, the Righties are offended if a man sticks his cock in guy, then they are offended if they stick their cock in too many women 0- HELP!!! WHo gives a fuck, let's review their voting record. Contemporarily, the Repubs have a president that is so incompetent thru his decisions that all they can do talk about lots of other presidents, and Kerry being a liberal Massachusetts Democrat and other meaningless crap. Trust me, I feel your pain in regard to having a president with such a bad record:

1. 152 executions as gov of Texas - little to no review of facts.

2. Tax breaks for the rich
About 24 percent of the Bush tax cuts have gone to the highest income one-percent of taxpayers. These are people who had already increased their after-tax income by 139 percent from 1979 to 2001 -- more than a $400,000 increase after inflation.
http://www.cepr.net/columns/weisbrot/ma ... _26_04.htm

3.Most secretive presidency ever, as well as the most vacationed presidency in the face of 9/11, worst jobs since Hoover, and natural disasters.

4. Most job losses since Hoover

5. Axxed Ergonomics Bill

6. Virtually wrote Overtime Bill to law.

7. Axxed legislation to reduce the amount of arsenic into the drinking water standards.

I could be here for hours researching and writing the list of goodies that Bush has done, while ommitting things about his dodging service in VN or his drinking.driving record, etc..... I simply don't care, I care about the numerous things he has done to this country that have thrown it down an ugly road..... Care to comment, or just run???
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

(do you actually post anything fiero related? or just look for forums to post about politics on? there are political forums you can go to if thats what your hobby is)

A- can't believe you ranked clinton with fdr - Clinton ignored a lot of issues with other countries that has helped cause much of what bush has had to deal with - yes i think bush could have dealt better - but i really don't think kerry could have at all so I'm happy with my vote,

1. I think more states should execute - maybe people would be less inclined to do it

2. already discussed my taxation opinion

3. oh is it really? vacationed yes - secretive? thanks to the growth of america media and computer dependancy i think the gov't has less opportunity to be secretive - and without a cold war less need

4. can't compare job losses under bush to clinton or any of the other peacetime presidents

5. not familiar with that particular bill

6. was very much against that bill - but knew it'd never pass

7. never heard about that one.. reducing arsenic is good - but depends on what the method of doing so was int he bill.. some things just aren't practical

but seriously - is your entire point to whine about bush? or talk about how to actually improve the government?
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Kohburn wrote:(do you actually post anything fiero related? or just look for forums to post about politics on? there are political forums you can go to if thats what your hobby is)

A- can't believe you ranked clinton with fdr - Clinton ignored a lot of issues with other countries that has helped cause much of what bush has had to deal with - yes i think bush could have dealt better - but i really don't think kerry could have at all so I'm happy with my vote,

1. I think more states should execute - maybe people would be less inclined to do it

3. oh is it really? vacationed yes - secretive? thanks to the growth of america media and computer dependancy i think the gov't has less opportunity to be secretive - and without a cold war less need

4. can't compare job losses under bush to clinton or any of the other peacetime presidents

7. never heard about that one.. reducing arsenic is good - but depends on what the method of doing so was int he bill.. some things just aren't practical

but seriously - is your entire point to whine about bush? or talk about how to actually improve the government?

(do you actually post anything fiero related? or just look for forums to post about politics on? there are political forums you can go to if thats what your hobby is)

Am I pissing in your punch? If you thought you had a foothold of a chance in establishing an argument you would welcome my presence. So questioning presence/attendeance in what follows targeting and misdirection??? Topic: So the chimp will just pass along the missery to the old

A- can't believe you ranked clinton with fdr - Clinton ignored a lot of issues with other countries that has helped cause much of what bush has had to deal with

See, here’s your timeto shine and you peter-out. Clinton caused much of what Bush has to deal with BECAUSE…..

Be comprehensive by referring to at least the establishment of Israel and then include the Gulf War, etc… then why Clinton failed to do whatever you think he failed to do. Clinton was like FDR in regard to his social programs. Clinton will never be an FDR, but he was positive for the country in so many ways. People were happier, more prosperous and the feds had an annual surplus, yet the Repubs bitched; why?

yes i think bush could have dealt better

BECAUSE…….. Come on, tell us why in3 words or more - joking, tell us why, I want to read.

but i really don't think kerry could have at all so I'm happy with my vote,

BECAUSE….. What is it about Kerry’s record, etc that would have made him a poorer decider? You guys can’t wave in Gore’s face the fact that Bush had military service, then hide it like little bitches during the Kerry debates. You guys can’t state that Kerry voted for the invasion, then call him an idiot for doing what Bush did. DO you guys ever read your won rhetoric?

If you wish I will do research for what you are clumsily trying to state; executions lead to deterrence. It simply isn’t true on a state, federal or world level. Before I reaserch I need you to turn your one-liners into at least 4-liners.

You wrote: well if you want to get into taxes and spending I belive we'd be much better off with a flat income tax or a flat sales tax inplace of income tax - (of course then people would jsut buy everything overseas unless we had hefty import taxes)

the rich are the bigest spenders so obviously they'd pay out the most
if food was still tax free then the poor would obviously pay the least since they can't afford the extra luxeries that are heavy taxed..

plus it mades the irs's job a lot more simple

OK, you are talking collections versus expenditures. I guess this is in response to me saying chimp isn’t going to raise taxes on his rich friends, but to cancel/delay medical benefits for the elderly/poor. You’re transposing simplicity for the IRS to justify cutting expenditures that are necessary. If your kid needs an operation now, you aren’t going to wait until next year when you can afford it, you will go into debt or find anther way to et he money.

I merely referred to the tax breaks going to the rich, you dodged it again by referring to a past argument that doesn’t apply.

God you are an uninformed anus. Secrecy in that he has few public addresses to the nation, and that he suppresses documents and events. Not to mention organizations like the TSA where chimp can classify entire cases as secretive denying due process. Computer dependency? OK, that has zero to do with how chimp runs the gov as much out of the public eye as possible. W/o a Cold War? WTF does that have to do with anything? In case you have pulled your head out of the sand long enough to see, the US continually insights wars against something or someone.

1. War on Communism (Cold War)
2. War on drugs
3. War on terrorism

We are always fighting an entity or a substance or something, whether it needs fighting or not.

You can when chimp’s policies are so pro-corporate that he makes it impossible for the poor to survive. In fact, many times in the past jobs have been more abundant in times of war. The war has little to do with things, but assignment of funding to programs has a lot to do with these things.

The Great Depression makes 9/11 look like nothing and FDR pulled the US out of it, it being Hoover’s nightmare.

The Ergonomics Bill. Clinton and OSHA originated this bill to aide in fast track format help to workers who working repetitive motion fields and get carpel tunnel, etc… Bush whacked after it passed Congress, saying it wasn’t good for employers. True, it’s bad for employers / good for people; wonder which way chimp leans?

No, no my chimp-loving friend, it was finally shoved thru Congress by the chimp in question. This illustrates how politically aware you are, but you’ll defend the chimp till the end of time….. Genius.

Practicality before health - the Repug mantra. Clinton had the it going and he killed it when it came before him; see how stupid Bush voters are? First, they usually aren’t aware, then when they learn the truth they make excuses and talk about Clinton’s womanizing.

And that’s the Bush agenda; let’s not look to see who’s to blame, but let’s just look to repair. Well, let’s repair by not voting in Nazi’s with corporate love and hate/disregard for the poor. In a representative Democracy we make changes by voting out the Nazi fuckers like Bush and voting in anyone else, preferably a positive model.