The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

EBSB52

Re: The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs

Post by EBSB52 »

whipped wrote:1G1J is worse than 2G1C.

Which is teh guy getting his face bashed in then his stomach poked?
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

jelly2m81 wrote:
EBSB52 wrote:
EMX5636 wrote:I would also like to add that I think this thread proves that Movies and video games are not entirely responsible for violent behavior. There is just as much gore in movies/video games, but because "you" know it's not really real, (yeah it might still be gross, but not morally hard to watch) you'll sit through it. As soon as the realism hits you in the back of the head, it becomes unbearable, and I think that's a good thing. It shows everyones level of interest in a scary movie or game has its limit.

I think movies and vid games have zero to virtually zero affect. They might have a triggering affect, but the demon has to be there first. Sociopathy is neccessary and I'm not sure it can be learned, I think it's innate.

Lets see, I have no life. I work eat sleep and play video games. Pretty much every video game I play deals in death and destruction, and yet, I have absolutely zero ambition to go out and kill someone, shoot a plane down, sink a ship or anything like that.

Not sure what you're saying. Sarcasm? The vid game player is or isn't prone to that IYO?
EMX5636

Post by EMX5636 »

jelly2m81 wrote:Lets see, I have no life. I work eat sleep and play video games. Pretty much every video game I play deals in death and destruction, and yet, I have absolutely zero ambition to go out and kill someone, shoot a plane down, sink a ship or anything like that.

I guess thats true too. Most video gamers don't need to have the mentality to kill someone, becuase they are to lazy to do so in the first place. Good call...
1988 Fiero Formula-3400 60trim Haltech SOLD
1990 Eclipse GSX-parted out
1991 Galant VR4- #108 Alum Rod 2.0L AMS-750R
2003 Kawi KLX400R Legal Motard
2004 Honda TRX450R #33W mx
2001 GMC Sierra C3 AWD
whipped

Post by whipped »

EBSB52 wrote:

umm... no.

google one guy one cup or one guy one jar. I highly recommend NOT watching it. It's not something you can unsee, and it will haunt your nightmares. I am not fucking kidding. 2 girls 1 cup is a cakewalk compared to it.
My fiero is aliiiive!!
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

whipped wrote:
EBSB52 wrote:

umm... no.

google one guy one cup or one guy one jar. I highly recommend NOT watching it. It's not something you can unsee, and it will haunt your nightmares. I am not fucking kidding. 2 girls 1 cup is a cakewalk compared to it.

What is the gist of it? Is it sexual or scat?
whipped

Post by whipped »

Well, I hate spoiling the ending... But if you must know...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... +guy+1+cup
My fiero is aliiiive!!
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

whipped wrote:Well, I hate spoiling the ending... But if you must know...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... +guy+1+cup

I think I'll wait for the book. Thx for the headsup. I knew this RN who told me a guy came in with a jar of jam shoved up his ass. How do you explain that? I fell in the kitchen and right on this jar of jam that was on the floor????
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

I just want to interject real quick on this whole thread...

People are sick.. not all people, but some people. It's a sad fact of reality we live in the midst of psychopaths, video games DO NOT induce this behavior... Poor parenting, genetics, social atmosphere, education, economic conditions, drugs and other substances... and sometimes, someone who should turn out "normal", is just a bad egg.

It's sad, and sick... but it's life on Earth.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

DiggityBiggity wrote:I just want to interject real quick on this whole thread...

People are sick.. not all people, but some people. It's a sad fact of reality we live in the midst of psychopaths, video games DO NOT induce this behavior... Poor parenting, genetics, social atmosphere, education, economic conditions, drugs and other substances... and sometimes, someone who should turn out "normal", is just a bad egg.

It's sad, and sick... but it's life on Earth.

Yep, and often it isn't the one you suspect, it's the ones you least suspect. I love idiot moralists trying to tie metal or as they put it, acid rock to it. I wonder how they figure in guys like Starkweather, a James Dean fan? There's a whole slew of these people thru the centuries that killed way worse than now and I don't think Metalica had quite come out yet.