Hey Eb, the sky is blue

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

EBSB52

Re: Hey Eb, the sky is blue

Post by EBSB52 »

Turd with legs wrote:Hah, mine says the same thing! :D
Hahah, I'm acting like I'm not replying, yet I am. You two ougt to consider hooking up. I see a bromance comming.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

EDSB52 wrote:
Turd with legs wrote:Hah, mine says the same thing! :D
Hahah, I'm acting like I'm not replying, yet I am. You two ougt to consider hooking up. I see a bromance comming.
CincinnatiFiero

Post by CincinnatiFiero »

This post was made by EBSB52 who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
This post was made by EBSB52 who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Double post, what a n00b.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

CincinnatiFiero wrote:This post was made by EBSB52 who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Double post, what a n00b.

A) You're reading the posts

B) You'rer replying to them.

You're that 5YO kid that covers his/her eyes and says, "now you can't see me." Infantile videogame playing 15YO boy I'd guess.

BTW, why do you think it was a double post, I was responding to differnt people.
CincinnatiFiero

Are you arguing with yourself? The whole board has you blocked, yet you keep posting shit. God, I thought my screen was clogged with your bullshit, now I just get a shitton of "This post was made by EBSB52 who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post."

Maybe you're answering me? I dunno, I don't care. Come on lay on the pain bitch! Come after my family! Make yourself look like a bigger tool!
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

CincinnatiFiero wrote:Are you arguing with yourself? The whole board has you blocked, yet you keep posting shit. God, I thought my screen was clogged with your bullshit, now I just get a shitton of "This post was made by EBSB52 who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post."

Maybe you're answering me? I dunno, I don't care. Come on lay on the pain bitch! Come after my family! Make yourself look like a bigger tool!

Many people are answering me, including you. Here, I'll show everyone that you are reading all posts:

A SELF-ACKNOWLEDGING QUEER WILL BE THE NEXT TO POST IN THIS THREAD.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

eb its obvious you don't get it.

he can't read your posts because he has you blocked. He just knows that you made a post, but not the content of that post.

Just shows how ignorant you are. Maybe thats why you have been a failure at life and can't afford to pay your own way and have to mooch off of others and the govt itself. PEON!
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
CincinnatiFiero

Check your PMs shaunna.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Emo queer wrote:eb its obvious you don't get it.

he can't read your posts because he has you blocked. He just knows that you made a post, but not the content of that post.

Just shows how ignorant you are. Maybe thats why you have been a failure at life and can't afford to pay your own way and have to mooch off of others and the govt itself. PEON!

I guess it is true, the previuous post to yours I wrote, A SELF-ACKNOWLEDGING QUEER WILL BE THE NEXT TO POST IN THIS THREAD.

You know it's true, now we know it's true.
CincinnatiFiero

EBSB52 wrote:This post was made by EBSB52 who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
Dude, you keep saying the same thing, jesus christ.
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

Can I put him on my ignore list if I'm on a blackberry? No guys you don't have to answer, he will tell me, provide a site and then explain it.
I wasn't banned, I'd just rather be here.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

slowpoke wrote:Can I put him on my ignore list if I'm on a blackberry? No guys you don't have to answer, he will tell me, provide a site and then explain it.

Please do, just go away. I would think if you had any sense you would just ignore my posts/threads, I'm not calling you out, just grow up, jarhead - didn't they teach you any sense? Need to be sensational? A family man with kids and you gotta play that? Bizzare.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

not as bizarre as you playing the " I can't afford to pay my own way, so I make my girlfreind pay my way, and her way, all the while complaining that the younger generation owes me something" card.
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:not as bizarre as you playing the " I can't afford to pay my own way, so I make my girlfreind pay my way, and her way, all the while complaining that the younger generation owes me something" card.

Squirrel, I entered the military at 17, traveled all over the South Pacific, earned my pilot's license on my own at 20. I've paid my way all my life, still am today, I pay rent, spilt her mortgage, how is that mooching? You, OTOH, live with your mommies nipple firmly in your mouth, you have never considered teh military, are running from the selective service, which is a crime; you are a coward sucking off the dedication of the working and military people of this country, you need a long look in the mirror, no matter how much it sucks to see that fugly grill.

As for younger gens owing me shit, hardly, I was outside in the -20 to -50 degree temps, lived on the alert pad with nukes for a week at a time with you shivering and sucking on your mom's nipple, I don't think you pathetic little pot heads owe me shit, but I do think you worthlsee fucks owe your country.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Man your peon life sounds so tough. I wish I could give you a cookie, but I just ate my last one.

EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:Man your peon life sounds so tough. I wish I could give you a cookie, but I just ate my last one.

Yea, I bet mommy gave you a plate of cookies and tucked you in. I don't think you will ever become a man, so just keep living vicariously thru others. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6Zs8LThe2w
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

actually it was your g/f that gave me the cookies and tucked me in. Then she sucked my cock and I blew my load down her throat.

CincinnatiFiero

A classy burn from the hamster, he managed to fuck you up, and avoid pedophilia or your family. Take note.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:actually it was your g/f that gave me the cookies and tucked me in. Then she sucked my cock and I blew my load down her throat.

Well at least it's a new departure from the tired old line, still unimaginative. Yawn.
TheFieroBoy

Post by TheFieroBoy »

EBSB52 wrote:If I wanted to get your attention, I would post a Sesame Street link. Hilarious for your <100 IQ to be even trying to occupy the same space as my intellect.
For someone who supposedly has "superior intellect", you sure are fond of the "2-digit IQ style" of communication. (let's see if you can figure out what I'm referencing) Of course, your comeback will be something like "I talk on their level so they can understand me" which, of course, is utter bullshit. If you really had superior intellect, you'd display it, instead of acting like a high-school kid on an ego trip.

It just occurred to me that I may have used too many >2 syllable words. If you have trouble reading the previous paragraph, let me know and I'll post a picture for you.