I will, absolutely positively, be single forever.

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

DiggityBiggity

Re: I will, absolutely positively, be single forever.

Post by DiggityBiggity »

Fact of the matter is, where are you picking up these women?

Suggestion: Pick up women at places where you may find someone interested in similar things, making conversation EASY and not FORCED.

1. A concert of a band you like.
2. A sporting league (bowling, volleyball, softball...)
3. A seminar or class

The list goes on. But just picking up random cunts, that's not gonna work for you.
Unsafe At Any Speed

Post by Unsafe At Any Speed »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:I'm banging a 39 year old engineer... with implants. She owns her own condo in a nice part of town and makes more money than I do.
I banged a pretty hot 40 year old with implants, which is kind of weird considering the year I was born, she graduated from high school...
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

Unsafe At Any Speed wrote:
The Dark Side of Will wrote:I'm banging a 39 year old engineer... with implants. She owns her own condo in a nice part of town and makes more money than I do.
I banged a pretty hot 40 year old with implants, which is kind of weird considering the year I was born, she graduated from high school...
If I were to tell you how old the girl was I lost my virginity to, and my mom saw this forum... she'd be right pissed :)

But that girl had implants too (and looked like Heather LockLier)
Unsafe At Any Speed

Post by Unsafe At Any Speed »

DiggityBiggity wrote:
Unsafe At Any Speed wrote:
If I were to tell you how old the girl was I lost my virginity to, and my mom saw this forum... she'd be right pissed :)

But that girl had implants too (and looked like Heather LockLier)
LOL. Nice. Damn pseudo-pedophile cougars...
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

I was 18, and more than willing :)
Dirty Sanchez

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

You have to know how to sell yourself to the girl in question. Listen to them for hints in what they are interested in and feign interest in that. Go out for a good time, not sex, you might even go dutch. No need to pay the way for someone who is not going to be interested in you. Dress nice, be clean, watch your mouth. A potty mouth can be a turn off to girls, unless they are freaks and get turned on by dirty talk. You also need to be confident, do act unsure or too shy. You both will be feeling each other out to see if you are compatible or at least interesting to each other. Maybe you should try one of those computer match dating services. At least then you will start with some more common ground and you get to see what they look like before you meet. You could also try a Russian mail order bride, but that is a complete gamble. Anyone should be able to find someone from the opposite sex but you might have to lower your expectations if you are aiming too high. ;)
I treat others as they treat me
CincinnatiFiero

Post by CincinnatiFiero »

Dirty Sanchez wrote:You could also try a Russian mail order bride, but that is a complete gamble.
Did the research, costs like $10k anymore... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG story. Wasn't for me, but yeah, we did the research.
Blue Shift

Post by Blue Shift »

Watch out for the young cute ones that come to you easier than you planned for. They're crazy, and have daddy/other issues.
Jinxmutt

Post by Jinxmutt »

Look for the young cute ones that are crazy, and have daddy/other issues. They come to you easier than you planned for.
whipped

Post by whipped »

I guess it depends on whether you want a relationship or an easy lay ;)
My fiero is aliiiive!!
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

crzyone wrote:Been married since I was 21, been out of the game so long that I would not know how to pick up chicks heh....

Ok, well I am now single which makes this quote really depressing.
CincinnatiFiero

Sorry man.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

crzyone wrote:
crzyone wrote:Been married since I was 21, been out of the game so long that I would not know how to pick up chicks heh....
Ok, well I am now single which makes this quote really depressing.
Uh oh... :-(
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Ugh... I think I'm about ready to re-join the human race. Having someone walk out on you, packing all day while you at work will mess your head right up.
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

Damn dude I can't imagine, sorry Levi. Go drive your cars. Long drives through the mountains with loud music. I don't even drive fast, I just drive. Works wonders to clear my head.

On a side note, about a month ago, a girl moved in across the street from Ohio. I caught glimpses of her every now and then, and thought she was ok looking, but never found the opportunity to go talk to her. Well today I was adding some coolant to my BMW in the garage, and she was getting into her car across the street, and she waived and motioned me over. I went over, we introduced ourselves, and chatted with her for a bit. I do firmly believe she is one of the dumbest girls alive. If it's even possible to end an IQ test in the red, she could do it. First thing I noticed, she completely lacks the powers of observation. I drive my BMW every fucking day, to work, and home from work. She asks me if that BMW is mine. She then asks if I live there (Looking at the house I, I don't know any other way to say at, live at). So I give some smartass responses, and she laughs and says "You're funny what's your name?" Now I completely understand if she's nervous. But for God's fucking sake, we just introduced ourselves not 2 minutes ago. I mentioned the Fiero that sat in the street beautifying the neighborhood was also mine, she said she learned how to drive in a Fiero. I said, pointing at the crashed front end, "I learned how not to drive in a Fiero." She laughed some more. She asked where I work. I said, no joke, "You kidding?" I come home nearly every day for lunch, and drive the company car home every day (And it's got stickers all over it). I've seen her multiple times, while parking it in the driveway. It's no secret where I work, you've got to be blind dumb and deaf to miss it. She apparently qualifies, because she asks, "Are you a fireman? My sister said a fireman lives across the street." Now, for the rest of you, no, I don't drive a big red fire engine home. So I tell her where I work, unable to fathom the levels of stupidity she has just attained. Well we bullshit for another minute or two, she works at a bar, but was quick to point out that she's going to start nursing school to be a pediatric nurse practitioner and another 5 minutes about that (I just smiled, nodded, and said that's awesome, nurses are fantastic for all they do). She asks if I have a girlfriend. I don't. I say I do. She says "Ohh, well I'll see you around," and drives off.

I forgot to mention. Her teeth had something relating to the polio/small pox/cancer family of diseases. They were far off white, way misshaped, and had dark spots between them. It was almost terrifying. Her breath wreaked. But not like bad breath. It just smelled an awful rotten stench. Oh, and she smokes. I could have ignored everything above, as she was a prime candidate for a casual no strings fuck buddy. But the teeth. I could not handle touching her twat, knowing there's no way in fucking hell it's ever seen even a shower, considering her teeth have never seen a brush.

That boosted my confidence a bit. It was nice to turn down a girl, knowing she's not good enough for me. Even drunk me.
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

If only I had a car to drive... Wife took the cadillac, sold the fiero last year and my GTR is still in Vancouver being built. I am driving my 99 F-150 as exciting as that is...
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

crzyone wrote:Ugh... I think I'm about ready to re-join the human race. Having someone walk out on you, packing all day while you at work will mess your head right up.
No warning? You two been having troubles? Counselling? WTF?
CincinnatiFiero

Some people just decide. When I was 12, My mom took my dad to dinner and, "this is over." And that was that... sort of. Sucks Levi, I don't know if its appropriate of us to ask you what happened.
Lex

Post by Lex »

crzyone wrote:Ugh... I think I'm about ready to re-join the human race. Having someone walk out on you, packing all day while you at work will mess your head right up.
Bummer dude. :(
Blue Shift

Post by Blue Shift »

Damn, man. Hope the best for ya.