Fieros donuts?

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

z.MacK
Use a smaller avatar

Post by z.MacK »

Oh ya, come on noone else has a video?
I saw a nice 2.8 smoke vid on Old Europe :la:

Post some vids !
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

z.MacK wrote:
Shaun41178(2) wrote:
z.MacK wrote: Got some seriours respects from the ricers after that (for what that means) :thumbleft:
That means nothing.
not correct. I lost a run to a rebuilt 5 speed quad 4 beretta that nite, by about half a car.
but pulling a nice smokeshow after, gave me back my respect. front driver shitboxes cant touch that :thumbleft:
You lost to a Q4 Beretta by half a car in your duke? I guess that's possible if it's a LO Q4 and the guy in the Beretta couldn't drive.
z.MacK
Use a smaller avatar

Post by z.MacK »

nah,
we wer smking out our rides at timmies

it was my 2.8 slushomatic vs his 5 speed quad 4
it was a close race
z.MacK
Use a smaller avatar

Post by z.MacK »

god damn,
noone else has a video

come on

maybe arron has a video of his slumula doing one backwards? That would pwn3e every1 else :la:
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

z.MacK wrote:god damn,
noone else has a video

come on

maybe arron has a video of his slumula doing one backwards? That would pwn3e every1 else :la:
Luminaz aren't very good at donuts, take it from me, I tried more than once...lol

But standing burnouts, the white car was no slouch at. I left marks for probably 400-500 feet in my school parking lot the day I graduated. I went back a week or 2 later to get pics, but by then the black marks were faded. It was pretty sweet though.

I'd post a video of my trying to do the same in my red Z34, but a stock Z34 at 7000ft altitude with 245s doesn't readily sit and spin them, it just pulls out of the burnout but 20ft after starting it.
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
InDeX420

Post by InDeX420 »

Aaron wrote:
z.MacK wrote:god damn,
noone else has a video

come on

Luminaz aren't very good at donuts, take it from me, I tried more than once...lol

But standing burnouts, the white car was no slouch at. I left marks for probably 400-500 feet in my school parking lot the day I graduated. I went back a week or 2 later to get pics, but by then the black marks were faded. It was pretty sweet though.

I'd post a video of my trying to do the same in my red Z34, but a stock Z34 at 7000ft altitude with 245s doesn't readily sit and spin them, it just pulls out of the burnout but 20ft after starting it.
What exactly does high altitude do to traction?? I dont get this...and if it does effect traction Only way i could imagine it is from the tire pressure which should easily be remedied by raising or lowering psi in tires...
:scratch:
donk_316
Booooooost

Post by donk_316 »

Hes going to say cause of the altitude his car is making much less power....

Nothing to do with the 20 year old hunk-o-junk powering it.
Resident Import Elitist
-------------------------
1991 Skyline GTR
(OO\ SKYLINE /OO)
InDeX420

Post by InDeX420 »

well...how much less oxygen is there in the air at 4000...or 7000 ft? which one was it...
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

InDeX420 wrote:well...how much less oxygen is there in the air at 4000...or 7000 ft? which one was it...
At 7000ft a normally aspirated car is making about 79% of the power it would at sea level. We figured it out mathematically at ClubGP a while back, turbo cars made about 90%, N/A 79%. As for the 20 year old junk comment, Donk failed to realize the engine and trannsmission were both brand new, and dynoed 5hp and 15tq higher than factory rated, as is to this day the highest stock dyno 3.4 out there that we know of, its nearest competitor almost 10whp back.
Mach10
Mach10 offers you his protection.

Post by Mach10 »

Not to mention a Lumina is a FWD...

And backward donuts don't count unless you get 3 rotations...

Beeyatch! :la:
"Oh, this is too good. She thinks you're a servant... Cause you're black! This is greatest moment in my miserable life... Sooo-ey! I LOVE RACISM!"
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Yah that doesn't help. I have video evidence of the dyno and the attempted burnout...lol

I never tried it from the back, cuz that just isn't right :la: