What do Eb and a broken record have in common?

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

crzyone wrote:Awww... Gebus... EB subjects other forums to this cruel torture as well?

EB, you have the personality of a triscuit cracker. Do you get the hint that nobody likes you? If you didn't get it, let me say that again. Nobody likes you.

Have a good day.
I don't think a little queer like you speaks for everyone else. Furthermore, I post substantive topics, little queers like you come along and hijack them, so who is really the POS?

Furthermore, all you say by writing that no one likes me is that you are avoiding truth and comprising a popularity contest.

EB, you have the personality of a triscuit cracker.

You have the intellect of the same. Reading your posts and looking at you being the head turd in "other cars" defines that. Other cars..... inadequacy.... :la:
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Haha!!! You are LAME!! And nobody likes you, still.

It really gets you that I'm a moderator and have access to every part of this forum eh? And Stimpy? Tell you what, you never will. Cause nobody likes you.

now :stfu:
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

crzyone wrote:Haha!!! You are LAME!! And nobody likes you, still.

It really gets you that I'm a moderator and have access to every part of this forum eh? And Stimpy? Tell you what, you never will. Cause nobody likes you.

now :stfu:

It really gets you that I'm a moderator and have access to every part of this forum eh?

I've never asked for access anywhere else. I just think it's a joke that you were given a token; moderator of the cruddy part of the forum :rotflmao:

As for no one liking me, that's not true. Even if it were it wouldn't matter. Whereas you apparently will compromise your beliefs for friendship..... have you ever looked into politics?
p8ntman442
cant get enough of this site!

Re: What do Eb and a broken record have in common?

Post by p8ntman442 »

Lex wrote:I am sure posting the same crap over and over again, on every message board on the net will get this country back on track!

Same ol shit
Hey neo-cons, it sure beats addressing the substantive issues, huh? I've written all along - the neo-con agenda is indefensable, so they divert to other irrelevant issues. Thanks for not letting me down, American neo-con.

Wait, is it they are both black?
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

EBSB52 wrote:
moderator of the cruddy part of the forum :rotflmao:
Thats funny, like you even visit anywhere on the forum to make any kind of comment.

EB, get a life.

Nobody likes you. :la:
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

EBSB52 wrote:
stimpy wrote:
EBSB52 wrote:
stimpy wrote:Sorry EB, you missed. Your girlfriend is a dead turkey. He whupped your ass, and always will.

Give up.

Aw geez, Stinky, go have a breakdown.... oh, you are. That explains lots.
:confused: That's the best one liner you've got for me? Weak sauce. Stick with the novels.

Turkey fucker.

So with a fat pig like you, Stinky, how do they get a straight jacket large enough? Go back to talking to the walls, fruitcake.
Straightjackets don't go on the penis, Eb.
Lex

Post by Lex »

stimpy wrote:
Straightjackets don't go on the penis, Eb.
Either do cornish hens,but that doesnt stop eb.
Indy

Post by Indy »

EBSB52 wrote: Stinky is our resident fruitcake-nutjob who has such bipolarity that he goes from one extreme to the other. Mainly he is so insecure that he only cares about his little group of cheerleaders.... irony is that he felt that way about CLiffy.... truthis that Cliffy got so tired of Stinky's attempted usurpation that he *disconnected* his membership.

The fact that you address a post to him reinforces his position.
LOL. You must think I'm part of stimpy's cheerleaders, huh. Like Lex said, it's not stimpy's or my fault that we own you every time you open your trap. But, thanks anyway for keeping me informed on my "cheerleader" status. Say stimpy, have you anything to say about that?

Oh, and BTW, the train for 2004 already left. All of the rest of us are missing you.
EBSB52 wrote: moderator of the cruddy part of the forum
Remember, it's only shitty 'cause you make it that way :thumbleft:

What was it that crzyone said? Oh yeah...Nobody likes you. Still.
:stfu:
Indy DOHC Turbo SD4.....someday.
Oh, and f*ck the envelope. (RFT Insurgent)
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Indy wrote:LOL. You must think I'm part of stimpy's cheerleaders, huh... Say stimpy, have you anything to say about that?

Yeah, who the fuck are you? :fart: