Am I the only person who wants to beat this asshole down?

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

I think water's 30 feet per atmosphere. Two feet in a wading pool is an extra 1 psi (6%). One of the things I read also mentioned momentum of moving water. While that could create a very low pressure on the tube side... I dunno... I'm just surprised that 16 psi will push a child's innards out.
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:I think water's 30 feet per atmosphere. Two feet in a wading pool is an extra 1 psi (6%). One of the things I read also mentioned momentum of moving water. While that could create a very low pressure on the tube side... I dunno... I'm just surprised that 16 psi will push a child's innards out.
thats why its so difficult to believe without all the cases of it happening
Mach10
Mach10 offers you his protection.

Post by Mach10 »

It seems so unlikely because ALL of the examples I've found don't reference any reliable sources, and have all the earmarks of your standard urban legend.

It bugs me also that you can completely invert the intestines like that; In my experience, relaxed intestinal tissue has the approximate consistency of cooked pasta. Not to mention some VERY strong smooth muscle tissue. The large intestine is mobile within the abdominal cavity, but has some fairly strong attachment points.

It seems to me that it would collapse (and possibly rupture) from the vacuum... To pull the small intestine out, it seems that the bowels would have to hold their shape long enough to invert the illeocecal valve and start pulling the intestines out that way.

I don't know... It seems so fishy. Like trying to turn a balloon inside out by sucking on it.
"Oh, this is too good. She thinks you're a servant... Cause you're black! This is greatest moment in my miserable life... Sooo-ey! I LOVE RACISM!"
Mach10
Mach10 offers you his protection.

Post by Mach10 »

Surprise, fucking surprise.

The "cover" for that intake leading to the child-chewing turbine pump? Home-made.

The fucking owner has been quoted saying that he knew the park needed health and safety fixes when he bought the place.

And yet opened it anyway.

Forget a lawsuit. Find out if the fucker has the right blood-type, cut his fucking legs off to give to the kid, and feed whatever's left into that intake pipe.

He's a bit bigger than an 8 year old. Might have to "help" him along with a big stick. :cussing:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/montreal/story ... afety.html
"Oh, this is too good. She thinks you're a servant... Cause you're black! This is greatest moment in my miserable life... Sooo-ey! I LOVE RACISM!"
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »