CLINTON'S MISDEEDS

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

stimpy wrote:Maybe they're busy reading his book for more dirt. It is a whole 148 pages long you know.
Yea, and I think I read it has 8 pages of pictures too...... a good thing for Republicans 'cause they don't like to read those pesky words.

I think they're running from their own cite after we've blown out of the water with the factual basis that Patterson is a lier, and is exagerating whatever truths he might have as opposed to some insider with greasy info. You don't think he was planning thsi mutiny his entire time with Clinton? That's as sneaky and underhanded as the Ulra-conservs will acuse the Dems of being. Smiling and shaking hands while observing and collecting data the entire time with Clinton. Not that I care, just that the Repubs acuse the Dems of that. As the review stated, he uses anecdotes and something to the effect of too much emotion to be convincing. Truth is, that's how the Republican Party works, off some rally cry to save America from the poor who want to drain the riches via welfare, when in reality corporate welfare is far more devastating and goes to the few instead of spreding to the masses.
Blue Shift

Post by Blue Shift »

What? I go away for a bit, and this thread explodes. I haven't been doing any research at all, actually. Maybe I will when I don't need to sleep.

You know what really amuses me? The fact that I voted for Bush pisses you all off. That's what amuses me. I say that was worth it in and of itself.
GT86

Post by GT86 »

Ed, I realize you may not understand this, since you can't even get your screen name right, but you've got to quit making excuses for Democrats. And others need to stop making excuses for Republicans. You tend to overlook "your" party's misdeeds, all the while crowing about every little thing the "other" party does. And Republican boosters do the same thing.

But what you're not getting is the fact that Rep or Dem doesn't matter. Red and Blue doesn't matter. What matters is that those in power continually try to increase that power, usually at the expense of our rights. Arguing and pointing fingers does nothing except divert attention away from the real issue, namely the erosion of the rights and freedoms that belong to us. Both parties are equally guilty of this, so quit trying to make the Dems out as a group of saints. Ideas and issues--those are just talking points to get elected. Don't fool yourself, except for a few possible idealists, politicians only care about themselves.

Wake up and expand your horizons beyond the petty labels that the media feeds you.
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

GT86 wrote:
Wake up and expand your horizons beyond the petty labels that the media feeds you.
RIGHT ON!!! Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Your paranoid leader

Diggity"Spot on!!"Biggity
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Blue Shift wrote: You know what really amuses me? The fact that I voted for Bush pisses you all off. That's what amuses me. I say that was worth it in and of itself.
Personally I really don't care who you voted for. Doesn't affect me in the least, and as long as you don't let that difference in opinion between us shape your identity, I wouldn't mind hanging out with you one bit. I do think it's rather disturbing that you equate voting for the leader of the free world with a prank like toilet papering someones car - just something to do to piss someone else that you don't like off. That's a rather shallow rationale, don't you think?

GT86 for President.
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

GT86 wrote:Ed, I realize you may not understand this, since you can't even get your screen name right, but you've got to quit making excuses for Democrats. And others need to stop making excuses for Republicans. You tend to overlook "your" party's misdeeds, all the while crowing about every little thing the "other" party does. And Republican boosters do the same thing.

But what you're not getting is the fact that Rep or Dem doesn't matter. Red and Blue doesn't matter. What matters is that those in power continually try to increase that power, usually at the expense of our rights. Arguing and pointing fingers does nothing except divert attention away from the real issue, namely the erosion of the rights and freedoms that belong to us. Both parties are equally guilty of this, so quit trying to make the Dems out as a group of saints. Ideas and issues--those are just talking points to get elected. Don't fool yourself, except for a few possible idealists, politicians only care about themselves.

I like this guy :thumbleft:
Blue Shift

Post by Blue Shift »

stimpy wrote:
Blue Shift wrote: You know what really amuses me? The fact that I voted for Bush pisses you all off. That's what amuses me. I say that was worth it in and of itself.
Personally I really don't care who you voted for. Doesn't affect me in the least, and as long as you don't let that difference in opinion between us shape your identity, I wouldn't mind hanging out with you one bit. I do think it's rather disturbing that you equate voting for the leader of the free world with a prank like toilet papering someones car - just something to do to piss someone else that you don't like off. That's a rather shallow rationale, don't you think?

GT86 for President.
Stimpy, you strike me as particularly level headed despite the reasons why you may or may not otherwise be. Respectable. Who you vote for is entirely up to you, and I don't label people based on their vote, regardless of how much I think the other guy sucks toilet water. And I'm only mildly amused how worked up people get over my voting for GWB.

I voted for Bush. Twice. Want to know why? Back when I voted for the first time, I only cared about a few issues. Clinton did great things for the economy and other stuff back home, but he softened up our defenses and was borderline negligent in how he handled stuff like Kosovo then wrote it all up as a victory. That was my opinon then, you can disagree or agree as you see fit. I also didn't like the way things like gun control were popping up. I generally don't find myself doing much political research with the idea of arguing, but that's one topic I'm relatively familiar with. I'm a huge pro-gun guy, I don't appreciate people tossing aside rights that symbolize freedom (at least to me) to make ignorant soccer moms feel like criminals will suddenly be SOL because only "good" guns are left. For one, it's insulting to everybody who actually knows guns. For another, its an attempt to use deceipt to not only achieve a goal but to look like the hero in the process - it makes my blood boil. Before you get on the blatant lie wagon, consider the fact that I don't consider the war a lie. It goes both ways, I guess.

Then I voted for him AGAIN. Don't get me wrong - I'm well aware that Bush isn't the end all president. But Kerry was bad news - I'll take somebody who doesn't speak with a forked tongue if at least they're predictable in their ways, even if they're consistently less than optimal. Kerry will tell you anything you want to hear if it'll get your vote. The dude is a born politician, and I hate that shit like nothing else. Another thing that's likely to get people pissed, is that I don't want some assmallet like Kerry pulling everybody out of Iraq as soon as possible to please the people. I want the troops pulled out of Iraq when they're as done as done can be. Not when people who don't know an M16 from their MRE's start bitching loudest. I have friends over there, I'd hate to see it all wasted by somebody taking the easy way out. Easy is never part of the equation. Agree or disagree as you see fit.

Basically, I made my votes by picking whoever sucks less - just like everybody else. I'm also a Republican, so I'm going to vote likewise. I acknowledge that Bush isn't perfect, but you better believe it when I say I still support him for various reasons to various extents and don't really give a damn about any list of problems Michael Moore has compiled. I accept them with not quite open arms, but accept them nonetheless as a nessicary evil. I do get a little spiteful sometimes I guess, as I was jumping up and down on election day trying to imagine that big mac hoarding, syphilis proliferating, self serving, one sided fat fuck (Michael Moore, not Bush) having a coronary at hearing the results of the election. Did I mention it was my birthday that day? I was quite pleased...
Blue Shift

Post by Blue Shift »

Oh yeah, I forgot about EBSB52.

Dude, if I were smoking as much base as you are, perhaps I would feel compelled to sit and study politics for 7 hours straight so I could feel self worth by insulting _____ political party too. Gotta sport yo mad research skillz on RTF, yo. Democratz in da house fo shizzle, Biii-yooootch! :afrocool:

It looks like you have halfway decent research skills and plenty of patience and time. You still let your ignorance shine through though. But wait! I thought Democrats aren't ignorant, that's what Republicans are for? I guess you're nothing but a long haired, drug using, freeloading hippie. D-d-dammit boy! I-I reckin I'm gonna have to git outta my John Deere tractor with my beatin' stick and give y'all a whippin you ain't never forget, ya hear?!

Seriously. Now I'm glad I didn't waste my time looking up the facts to argue with you... :stfu:
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Blue Shift wrote:What? I go away for a bit, and this thread explodes. I haven't been doing any research at all, actually. Maybe I will when I don't need to sleep.

You know what really amuses me? The fact that I voted for Bush pisses you all off. That's what amuses me. I say that was worth it in and of itself.
What? I go away for a bit, and this thread explodes.

Explodes????

I haven't been doing any research at all, actually.

You don’t say? Just listen to Limbaugh and his unsubstantiated crap for his cheerleaders, or better yet, read Patterson’s books of non-truths and partial truths and revere it as gospel w/o doing any research.

Maybe I will when I don't need to sleep.

Thanks for waking up long enough to contribute this…… now back to sleep - maybe dream we have a beneficial president; beneficial for the masses.

I wonder if all the people who voted for that other Democracy in Germany right before WWII felt the same way as Germany attacked Poland in 39 and there was dissent? Ya, really showed em…..

I’m with Stimpy on this one; brilliant to laugh off politics in such a pivotal time and treat it like a high school popularity contest. If Dumbya gets us into something really dreadful, more so that trashing the economy, the budget and world acceptance, then you might not laugh so hard…..

We’ve spent 350 billion to date on the hobby in Iraq….. News reports just speculated that by 2010 we will have spent ½ trillion dollars……. So even if we are able to suppress the ME they will have won….. Time to laugh some more….
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

GT86 wrote:Ed, I realize you may not understand this, since you can't even get your screen name right, but you've got to quit making excuses for Democrats. And others need to stop making excuses for Republicans. You tend to overlook "your" party's misdeeds, all the while crowing about every little thing the "other" party does. And Republican boosters do the same thing.

Ed, I realize you may not understand this, since you can't even get your screen name right, …

Thanks so much for pointing out that I use, “EbsB52â€
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Kohburn wrote:

I like this guy :thumbleft:
That's because you are incapable of establishing your own arguments.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Blue Shift wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot about EBSB52.

Dude, if I were smoking as much base as you are, perhaps I would feel compelled to sit and study politics for 7 hours straight so I could feel self worth by insulting _____ political party too. Gotta sport yo mad research skillz on RTF, yo. Democratz in da house fo shizzle, Biii-yooootch! :afrocool:

It looks like you have halfway decent research skills and plenty of patience and time. You still let your ignorance shine through though. But wait! I thought Democrats aren't ignorant, that's what Republicans are for? I guess you're nothing but a long haired, drug using, freeloading hippie. D-d-dammit boy! I-I reckin I'm gonna have to git outta my John Deere tractor with my beatin' stick and give y'all a whippin you ain't never forget, ya hear?!

Seriously. Now I'm glad I didn't waste my time looking up the facts to argue with you... :stfu:
Instead of admiring my research skills, refute them. See, in science, they print peer-reviewed journals so that they can be proven wrong. In the religious scene, which is often parallel with the GOP's protocol, they have the doctrine, just need sheep to follow.

I beg you, refute the claims I make. Start with the Patterson claims I have refuted. Look at this entire thread and pick apart SUBSTANTIVE points. If I call you a dickhead, it's because I think you are, but it has no SUBSTANTIVE merit other than my opinion, which is generally worthless like anyone else's. I implore you to scientifically refute my claims or make some of your own and let me attempt to refute/reject them if I see fit.

You still let your ignorance shine through though.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=ignorance

IGNORANCE:

-The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.
-the lack of knowledge or education

OK, so I have mad research skills, but then I am uneducated, unaware, or uninformed; can you make sense. I realize that calling me ignorant is your pathetic way of saying you disagree with my opinions, but this isn't about me or you, it's about the merit of the issues/arguments - refute them not me.

I guess you're nothing but a long haired, drug using, freeloading hippie.

Actually a balding, anti-drug (not even caffeine), hard worker. This isn't about you or me, unless you are unable to garner a cogent argument, then you are the typical jackass who relies upon:

Ad Hominem: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Ad%20Hominem

-Appealing to personal considerations rather than to logic or reason: Debaters should avoid ad hominem arguments that question their opponents' motives.
-appealing to personal considerations (rather than to fact or reason); "ad hominem arguments"

This is a personal attack as a way of arguing an issue. Again, I have no problems with personal attacks - I think they're fun, but to center your argument an opinion, or even a fact that a person is a no good son-of-a-bitch is a way of avoiding the argument. I'm not saying I'm perfect and don't do it myself, but when I catch myself I back off. SO go and read my long threads and find the key issues. or I will repost them, or continue to call me ignorant while committing the most ignorant act of all, Ad Hominem.

I-I reckin I'm gonna have to git outta my John Deere tractor with my beatin' stick and give y'all a whippin you ain't never forget, ya hear?!

Good luck small man.

Seriously. Now I'm glad I didn't waste my time looking up the facts to argue with you...

That should be the Repug mantra.... after all, they appeal to emotion, not intellect. Do you think being cute is going to appeal to anyone here, except your fellow Repugs? You have no argument, we see that....
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

I'm convinced you just like reading your own crap - why else would you write a damn novel to answer a one liner? amazing
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Ranter's
Digest
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

EBSB52 wrote: That's because you are incapable of establishing your own arguments.
how did I miss your one liner? oh it was in the middle of a steaming pile of horse shit

actually I like him because he agrees with me - you are a leftist extremist thats hung up on being a democrat and blaiming everything on the republican party.. you should know that there are liberal republicans and conservative democrats and a lot of people in the middle. You should also know that as long as you portray yourself as an extremist that nobody will take you seriously nor will anybody really feel like waisting time provide contrary facts to you because they already know its waisted time, time much better spent taking a dump or beating your head against a wall.

They have no need to debate "the issues" as you say because they already have figured out what their opinion is - so why should they justify their opinion to you? You've got some serious ego to think that people have to qualify their opinion with you before its just as valid as yours.

When it comes to debating issues - the debate is for the purpose of convincing the people who don't yet have an opinion, what their opinion should be.
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

EBSB52 wrote:Blow off dink.
ah - the very informative, factual, responce that pertains purely to the issues and not to the owner of the opinion.

[cough]hypocrite[/cough]
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

EBSB52 wrote:Truth is, that's how the Republican Party works, off some rally cry to save America from the poor who want to drain the riches via welfare, when in reality corporate welfare is far more devastating and goes to the few instead of spreding to the masses.
funny - you've called me a repug - so you must think i'm rich and wealthy trying to keep the poor from touching my pennies..

more liberal extremist bs
Lex

Post by Lex »

Kohburn wrote:
funny - you've called me a repug - so you must think i'm rich and wealthy trying to keep the poor from touching my pennies..

more liberal extremist bs
You also oppress minorities and women and are probably a meat eating savage. /sarcasm

Ed and Toddster are the same guy, I swear it...
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Lex wrote:
Ed and Toddster are the same guy, I swear it...
Two sides of the same coin.
Lex

Post by Lex »

stimpy wrote: Two sides of the same coin.
Exactly.