House Approves Spending Reductions (on programs for poor)

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Lex wrote:
EBSB52 wrote: no examples.....

Examples? Any one of your novels. You pick.

As I thought, no examples.....
Lex

Post by Lex »

Eb's favorite album

Lex

Post by Lex »

Associated Press
Ariz. -- As part of the continuing campaign to criminalize homelessness and drive the poor off, local Police arrested a homeless man--known to locals as "Eb"--today at approximately 1:15 pm. "Eb", was stopped and arrested while ranting about chimps and nazi's at a local preschool.

No wonder this topic is so important to Eb...
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Lex wrote:Eb's favorite album

LEX's favorite association..

NAMBLA :sex:
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Preoccupation with hidden motives
EBSB52 wrote: So now your hunger strike to leverage Howard against dis-empowering you at all is your next move. This is the same kind of crap that caused Cliffy to throw you out of there. Stimpy, you need to self-analyze that your ego is out of control. You gradually switch sides and even positions to work people in your favor. You compromise your so-called Democratic ideals to gain popularity, which is why always thought of you as a Republican.

So now what, are you going to threaten to yank your fan club, cheerleaders and other followers if Howard doesn't:

A) Kick me out
B) Restore all power of Stinky's Bathhouse back to you and never ever moderate it again
C) Bow down to all your whims

Again, this power struggle is what caused Cliff, not that I defend him but just analyzing his motive, to toss you, IMO.

Perhaps Howard gives some credence to my assertions that it undermines the purpose of this forum; to avoid the tyranny of Cliff's club, when there is an exclusive section. Maybe his answer is to mediate and by this he's going to allow you to have your Gay SF Bathhouse, but that since I am excluded I can't be brought up in conversation. I'm just conjecturing, as I only have your very biased side.

You know, this finally registered on me. Where did you ever get the idea that Howard is telling me whom I can bring up in which conversations? And since when would you think that would ever fly? Would you obey if you were told that you couldn't refer to a certain topic? Not fucking likely.
And I've noticed that every time I've made a solid point, you seem to lose that thread. So I don't expect you to return to this anytime soon.

One word Stinky: Usurpation.
Two words Eb: Panarnoid Delusions.

The black helicopters are circling.[/i]
Last edited by stimpy on Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

EBSB52 wrote:
Lex wrote:No, the diagnosis is paranoid:

Paranoia

Paranoia involves feelings of persecution and an exaggerated sense of self-importance.

Symptoms of Paranoia:
Symptoms of paranoia and paranoid disorders include intense and irrational mistrust or suspicion, which can bring on sense of rage, hatred, and betrayal. Some people suffering from paranoid personality may have a high capacity to annoy or enrage others because of rigid and maladaptive behavior. Some identifiable beliefs and actions of paranoid-related disorders include mistrust, taking offense easily, difficulty with forgiveness, defensive attitude in response to imagined criticism, preoccupation with hidden motives, fear of being deceived or taken advantage of, inability to relax, argumentative, abrupt, stubborn, self-righteous, and perfectionistic.

:rofl:
So the reiteration of the definition, no examples.....

We could all list examples until we're blue in the face, and you'll never see it. That's part of being delusional. But, gee, I really feel and appreciate the compassion that you've shown to me during my time of recovery.

Heartless prick.
Lex

Post by Lex »

EBSB52 wrote: LEX's favorite association..
NAMBLA :sex:
I give it a 2/10.

I don't care what the voices in your head are telling you eb, that kind of post doesn't work for you. :nono:

I thought you would realize that after the "Donation" thread. :rotflmao:

Stick to novels.