So, have you heard that I'm crazy?

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

stimpy wrote:Still looking for that suicide note? Over 10,000 posts between .nl and here. Hope you're stocked up on your Mountain Dew and Cheeto's. You're going to be looking for a while.

I also post on OffTopic.net, FerrariChat, Allpar, and MR2OC. Have fun.
The shame is that you actually appreciate me looking this up, it refreshes people as to what a pathetic freak you are, and even bad attention is still attention.

BTW, I never read or stated anything about a suicide note. You know there is something romantic about killing yourself w/o a note; keeps people guessing, why not give it a try, freak?
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Appreciate? What gives you that idea? Because I didn't give you the horrified, humiliated reaction that you expected from taking one of the lower points in my life and rubbing it in my face?

Dude, go abuse your cunt of a girlfriend. You'll get much more instant gratification when you feel the bones in her face crack open and you taste the warm blood splatter back on your face. You seem like you'd really be into that. You're certainly not going to get my anger. You're not worth it. I'm having a wonderful time controlling you, however.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

stimpy wrote:Appreciate? What gives you that idea? Because I didn't give you the horrified, humiliated reaction that you expected from taking one of the lower points in my life and rubbing it in my face?

Dude, go abuse your cunt of a girlfriend. You'll get much more instant gratification when you feel the bones in her face crack open and you taste the warm blood splatter back on your face. You seem like you'd really be into that. You're certainly not going to get my anger. You're not worth it. I'm having a wonderful time controlling you, however.
She's a dumbass because she resists any advice from professionals or friends. When I met here she would put $3 gas in every stop as opposed to filling the whole tank. She would never buy anything but trial sized shampoo. And she buys the worst possible house and I fucked up and put myself here. Her family is comprised of druggies, like you/yours. Her brothers/father also killed thenselves, 2 gun, 1 drug. So freaks like you impress nor shock a bit. You're just a self-centered little boy who uses any leverages he can to validate his existence here on earth, here in the forum. On one hand, you're pathetic, on the other hand... well, you're still pathetic, but in a sad way.

You were a little too explicit with your explanation. Also, you're the lunatic in teh rubber room, are you sure you're not the dangerous one?

As for controlling me, if I quietly ran off everytime you acted an ass, you would be controilling me as you are the cheerleaders in your circle.
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

EBSB52 wrote:
stimpy wrote:Appreciate? What gives you that idea? Because I didn't give you the horrified, humiliated reaction that you expected from taking one of the lower points in my life and rubbing it in my face?

She's a dumbass because she resists
any advice from professionals or friends. When I met here she would put $3 gas in every stop as opposed to filling the whole tank. She would never buy anything but trial sized shampoo. And she buys the worst possible house and I fucked up and put myself here. Her family is comprised of druggies, like you/yours. Her brothers/father also killed thenselves, 2 gun, 1 drug. So freaks like you impress nor shock a bit. You're just a self-centered little boy who uses any leverages he can to validate his existence here on earth, here in the forum. On one hand, you're pathetic, on the other hand... well, you're still pathetic, but in a sad way.

You were a little too explicit with your explanation. Also, you're the lunatic in teh rubber room, are you sure you're not the dangerous one?

As for controlling me, if I quietly ran off everytime you acted an ass, you would be controilling me as you are the cheerleaders in your circle.
hey I remember you you used to be on Old Europe right? but you got banned cause no one likeð you, but then like a year later they let you back on, but then you got banned again cause none liked you still, so now your here making friends.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

84fierotrevor wrote:
EBSB52 wrote:

She's a dumbass because she resists
any advice from professionals or friends. When I met here she would put $3 gas in every stop as opposed to filling the whole tank. She would never buy anything but trial sized shampoo. And she buys the worst possible house and I fucked up and put myself here. Her family is comprised of druggies, like you/yours. Her brothers/father also killed thenselves, 2 gun, 1 drug. So freaks like you impress nor shock a bit. You're just a self-centered little boy who uses any leverages he can to validate his existence here on earth, here in the forum. On one hand, you're pathetic, on the other hand... well, you're still pathetic, but in a sad way.

hey I remember you you used to be on Old Europe right? but you got banned cause no one likeð you, but then like a year later they let you back on, but then you got banned again cause none liked you still, so now your here making friends.
Actually you have it wrong. I was banned the first time, stayed away for a while, came back fro a bit, realized what a dirty pile shit that place is, so left on my own. My bar was getting reddr, but I left b4 I was banned. Maybe I was banned after I left, I dunno, I walked away. The reason I wasn;t banned the second time, at least b4 I left on my own, was due to the fact that I made 2 each 30ish $ gifts to Cliffy. The more you donate, the more you can be yourself.

Do me a favor and go thru the recent thread where I posted about my cars getting stolen and tell me where it got ugly. Do it and get back.
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

Just to let you two know (Stimpy and EBS)

I've gotten a couple of private messages, from more than one person... they seem to be sick of your bickering, and have asked me to delete your posts... I won't do that, it's not my place. What I will do however, is keep you informed of this.

There just comes a point where it no longer is fun. We're trying to create a fun environment for everyone. The more fun, the more users... the more users, the more posts... the more posts... the more fun... and so it goes.

All I'm saying is... if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all. If you do say it... whatever, but don't say I didn't warn you when this forum starts drying up

:blah5:
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

Glad some of the moderators can be mature. Certainly not all.
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

DiggityBiggity wrote:Just to let you two know (Stimpy and EBS)

I've gotten a couple of private messages, from more than one person... they seem to be sick of your bickering, and have asked me to delete your posts... I won't do that, it's not my place. What I will do however, is keep you informed of this.

There just comes a point where it no longer is fun. We're trying to create a fun environment for everyone. The more fun, the more users... the more users, the more posts... the more posts... the more fun... and so it goes.

All I'm saying is... if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all. If you do say it... whatever, but don't say I didn't warn you when this forum starts drying up

since ur both here "aaron and digitybigity" how come aaron too the words you said aaron i will always love you as a brother and made it part of his signuture? i remember reading a thread where you lost a friend named aaron and u said that about him. yet this arron has it in his sig like its to him? was it to him? or whats the deal? i been wondering it since i seen it. just curious.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

84fierotrevor wrote: since ur both here "aaron and digitybigity" how come aaron too the words you said aaron i will always love you as a brother and made it part of his signuture? i remember reading a thread where you lost a friend named aaron and u said that about him. yet this arron has it in his sig like its to him? was it to him? or whats the deal? i been wondering it since i seen it. just curious.
No, he was not talking about me, he was talking about his friend that he lost. I just put it in my sig because it made me chuckle a bit. If he doesn't like it, or finds it disrespecting to his friend, I'd be more than happy to remove it, but I left that upon him and figured until he told me otherwise, it didn't bother him that I left it.
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

Aaron wrote:
84fierotrevor wrote: since ur both here "aaron and digitybigity" how come aaron too the words you said aaron i will always love you as a brother and made it part of his signuture? i remember reading a thread where you lost a friend named aaron and u said that about him. yet this arron has it in his sig like its to him? was it to him? or whats the deal? i been wondering it since i seen it. just curious.
No, he was not talking about me, he was talking about his friend that he lost. I just put it in my sig because it made me chuckle a bit. If he doesn't like it, or finds it disrespecting to his friend, I'd be more than happy to remove it, but I left that upon him and figured until he told me otherwise, it didn't bother him that I left it.
why did it make you "chuckle" ?
also I have never heard a man under 74 years old use the word chuckle.
except this gay guy once on a airplane.

i don't think he thinks its disrespectiful. it i just found it odd why u did that and was wondering is all
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

I totally agree. Go look at the thread where I stated about having my cars ripped off. Stimpy had to interject the essence of, 'good, you deserve it.' I've made peace with the guys on this forum long ago and wish to have that, but that does not include taking shots continually. Go look thru the thing, I even said at one point, "peace" as a way to get hom to quit. I know Stimpy carries the clout, so no one wants to tell him to quit, but perhaps a PM there would be nice.
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

EBSB52 wrote:

I totally agree. Go look at the thread where I stated about having my cars ripped off. Stimpy had to interject the essence of, 'good, you deserve it.' I've made peace with the guys on this forum long ago and wish to have that, but that does not include taking shots continually. Go look thru the thing, I even said at one point, "peace" as a way to get hom to quit. I know Stimpy carries the clout, so no one wants to tell him to quit, but perhaps a PM there would be nice.
are you not doing just as bad with your little signitaure???
if you agree remove your dumb little sig.
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

84fierotrevor wrote:

since ur both here "aaron and digitybigity" how come aaron too the words you said aaron i will always love you as a brother and made it part of his signuture? i remember reading a thread where you lost a friend named aaron and u said that about him. yet this arron has it in his sig like its to him? was it to him? or whats the deal? i been wondering it since i seen it. just curious.
No, it doesn't bother me
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

I've gotten a couple of private messages, from more than one person... they seem to be sick of your bickering, and have asked me to delete your posts... I won't do that, it's not my place.
What the hell? You're a moderator. If it's not you're place to clean up threads, then whose is it? Not a single post of mine is sacred, you can feel free to remove any post of mine that Ed finds offensive in his threads.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

stimpy wrote:

I've gotten a couple of private messages, from more than one person... they seem to be sick of your bickering, and have asked me to delete your posts... I won't do that, it's not my place.
What the hell? You're a moderator. If it's not you're place to clean up threads, then whose is it? Not a single post of mine is sacred, you can feel free to remove any post of mine that Ed finds offensive in his threads.
I'll remove the sig as a show of good faith, if you keepit up, all will know who really wants to trash teh forum and I hope they act on it by treating you as the leper, that is, if you continue.
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

stimpy wrote:
It's not anyones place in my opinion... I'm here to moderate. yes... so I think I've done that with the above post, explaining the messages I received, and what my thoughts on the matter are.
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

my two cents that no one asked for... Brian is the nicest, most genuine person I have ever met. He does not want to hurt anyone's feelings or slight anyone. That is why he doesn't want to delete posts.

I on the other hand find the bickering amusing from time to time and am too lazy for the most part to begin deleting posts.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Too bad every one of your mods isn't as respectful of other members.
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

eHoward wrote:my two cents that no one asked for... Brian is the nicest, most genuine person I have ever met. He does not want to hurt anyone's feelings or slight anyone. That is why he doesn't want to delete posts.
Then he probably shouldn't be a moderator. I say that with love for the guy, because I truly think he would be a person I would love to hang out with. But a mod.someone, does need to clean up this mess. there was absolutely no need to drudge this zombie up from the dead. This thread s over a year old for fuck's sake. It needs to go to Earlville.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

eHoward wrote:my two cents that no one asked for... Brian is the nicest, most genuine person I have ever met. He does not want to hurt anyone's feelings or slight anyone. That is why he doesn't want to delete posts.

I on the other hand find the bickering amusing from time to time and am too lazy for the most part to begin deleting posts.
Yea, any other forum the mod would be slamming ass. Brian is :afrocool: .

So here's my question to the forum: Do you dislike this crap? OBJECTIVELY establish those who instigate and lean on them. I am willing to ignore certain perosn(s) to keep the peace, but unwilling to take potshots continually. I'll play how people self-moderate certain others.
I on the other hand find the bickering amusing from time to time and am too lazy for the most part to begin deleting posts
You're no Cliff Pennock :thumbleft: