For Sale: 1986 Fiero GT

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

Leafy

For Sale: 1986 Fiero GT

Post by Leafy »

Hey Guys, Looking at selling my 1986 Fiero GT, 4 Speed Manual.

Car Runs well, fires up every time, and I drove it for about a month just before the snow hit. Shifts smoothly for a 22 year old muncie 4 speed.

She is in need of bodywork/paint and some general TLC, would make a nice candidate for an engine swap of your choice.

I'm looking at getting about $2300 obo, she comes with the original 15 inch GT Lace wheels, as well as some Motegi MR7 17X7 inch.

The reason I'm selling is I'm looking to go into a different direction with a certain Fiero that has caught my eye forever.

The Car is Located in Edmonton, AB.

Let me know by PM, or phone number 780-946-6236 if you're interested!

Thanks,

Sean

http://i217.photobucket.com.../Leafy3/IMG_1269.jpg
http://i217.photobucket.com.../Leafy3/IMG_0949.jpg
http://i217.photobucket.com.../Leafy3/IMG_0998.jpg
http://i217.photobucket.com.../Leafy3/IMG_0978.jpg
86 Fiero SE 2M6
3.1L V6 5 Speed SOLD
06 Cobalt SS
2.0 Ecotec Supercharged 3.0 inch Pulley
15 Psi Daily Driver SOLD
2008 Hyundai Accent (HYUNDAI POWER!!!!)
befarrer

Post by befarrer »

You are sure going through Fieros lately, which one do you have your eye on?
Leafy

Post by Leafy »

Take a wild guess... :thumbleft:
86 Fiero SE 2M6
3.1L V6 5 Speed SOLD
06 Cobalt SS
2.0 Ecotec Supercharged 3.0 inch Pulley
15 Psi Daily Driver SOLD
2008 Hyundai Accent (HYUNDAI POWER!!!!)
Emc209i

Post by Emc209i »

Crazyone's GT?
CincinnatiFiero

Post by CincinnatiFiero »

Last I heard crzyone was glad he didn't sell his car and was going to mod it more. BTW your pic links don't work over here.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

If I found the right buyer I could let it go, but no more selling it to jackasses that don't know anything about fieros.

Even if I sold I would probably buy another one and go a different route. 88 GT with a turbo ecotec and IMSA widebody. Seems more like the type of car I'm into.
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

Hmmm. Not sure I feel the turbo Ecotec, I'd be pimping a N/A built 3.6 DOHC. Ok I lied, there'd be an LSX behind me. God, I am sorry I even considered a shitty V6 before your Son.
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
CincinnatiFiero

Post by CincinnatiFiero »

Aaron wrote:Hmmm. Not sure I feel the turbo Ecotec, I'd be pimping a N/A built 3.6 DOHC. Ok I lied, there'd be an LSX behind me. God, I am sorry I even considered a shitty V6 before your Son.
What the fuck are you talking about
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Aaron wrote:Hmmm. Not sure I feel the turbo Ecotec, I'd be pimping a N/A built 3.6 DOHC. Ok I lied, there'd be an LSX behind me. God, I am sorry I even considered a shitty V6 before your Son.
I would be doing some major weight removal. A light weight engine/transmission combination is where I would start. It would help balance the car. The widebody would be so I could run some nice wide tires.

I would build a car that would spank my GTR around a tight auto x course.
befarrer

Post by befarrer »

Did my Fiero have any pull towards you wanting a L4 Fiero now? Since you seen me autocross, even though it was a crappy autocross because my front tire was peeling its tread off.
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

CincinnatiFiero wrote: What the fuck are you talking about
^Hasn't driven Jesus^
crzyone wrote: I would be doing some major weight removal. A light weight engine/transmission combination is where I would start. It would help balance the car. The widebody would be so I could run some nice wide tires.

I would build a car that would spank my GTR around a tight auto x course.
It'd be a fun project, but not plausible IMHO. The Fiero is just heavy by design, and to make it competitive with today's true AutoX cars, you'd need to redo most of the car. And after dropping $50,000 into it, you'd still get spanked by a bone stock Exige.
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

I said faster than my GTR, not any other car. My GTR isn't that good around a small tight course. You stay in 2nd gear most of the time and everytime I go around a sharp corner I am out of boost. I beat the fieros I was racing last time out but not by much.

Ben, I do like the idea of a light weight 4cyl turbo. I would have to fix the fieros bad handling characteristics and put some wide sticky rubber on it. I think a widebody would help, but I can also see hitting a million cones with having a wide body as well.

If I wanted to build a deticated auto x car it would definitly be a Miata. Those things are insane at cornering. As it is I would like to build a car I enjoy driving that is also competative in an auto x. That is pretty much all we have, no big road courses that I can open my GTR up on, just short auto x tracks.