how easy is to to get club bitches?

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

84fierotrevor

how easy is to to get club bitches?

Post by 84fierotrevor »

when you are in a club hanging out. is it pretty easy?
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

Considering I'm the one on stage in the band... it's WAY TOO EASY!
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

DiggityBiggity wrote:Considering I'm the one on stage in the band... it's WAY TOO EASY!
Ok so I have to learn to play guitar ?

what if I don't do that?
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Don't you get enough biker babes with your madd stunnin?
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:Don't you get enough biker babes with your madd stunnin?
not in the snow or rain.. plus I had a girlfriend for the last 7 years I was going to marry. Untell two days ago.
Indy

Post by Indy »

Ouch. Tell your ex she can stay for three or foursomes with the club girls.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

MILF's have been working out well for me lately.

I don't club, so I'll be a terrible resource for that.
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

I don't club ether, but at age 24 where else is there to meet chicks? I havn't looked into it or tried for the last 7 years lol.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

If you look like you have money, and you can dance, you can get chicks in a club.

Have you tried car groupies at local cruise nights? You've got a nice ride...
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:If you look like you have money, and you can dance, you can get chicks in a club.

Have you tried car groupies at local cruise nights? You've got a nice ride...
naw, I don't want a chick that likes my ride. and I can't dance. I don't even like clubs. but right now I need to get out.
Indy

Post by Indy »

Don't worry about it...Hang around with your friends, and the oppurtunity to man-whore yourself will come around soon enough...

BTW...Sports bar > club
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

Indy wrote:Don't worry about it...Hang around with your friends, and the oppurtunity to man-whore yourself will come around soon enough...

BTW...Sports bar > club
I bought this house in washington tho. so her and I could start a family someday so i don't have all my friends up here which sucks :(

I have been to a sports bar alot. its full of old nasty people that smoke. seen a few good looking girls but they where all there with there guys so that doesn't help lol.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Just kick their guy's asses and take them home.

If you want to get out, get out. Try something different each time until you find something that you like.
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

I don't mean to be the little emo fag. But its fucking killing me inside. I am 24. 7 years is a long time. most of my memoeres have her in it. except for when I was a kid. lol. and my bmw cant go in the shop tell the 16th. so I am stuck sitting in this house with nothing but memories of her in every room, my bed, the shower, my own pets even remind me of her.
I can't even leave my house. I would ride my sportbike but its pouring outside and I still value my waste of a life now. so I don't really want to go ride. fuck i dunno. I hope this shit just goes away.
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

Go drive the BMW. The tach will still read 8,000rpm, the engine will still sing, the gears will still engage, and it will still get your blood racing, regardless of the bumper. That's the best way I've found, loud angry rock music and slamming some gears.
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
whipped

Post by whipped »

84fierotrevor wrote:I don't mean to be the little emo fag. But its fucking killing me inside. I am 24.
[/punch to the ovaries]

Okay. So you want teh wiminz. Do you have money? Say......... $500-1000? Go to your local community college and sign up for something like womens studies for a semester. Or biology.

1. It will get you out of the house.
2. Guaranteed wiminz everywhere.
3. Meet some new people.
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

Nevermind guys thanks. a friend "girl" i never talked to much but is mega hot offered to hang out with me in these times. I just got back from her house on my bike :)
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

Very very sorry to hear about your break-up.. I just had a break-up about two months ago with a girl I was deeply in love with.. we had been together a little over 2 and half years... I'm still broken up about it from time to time... and trust me... time is the only cure... and getting out of your house.
Lex

Post by Lex »

84fierotrevor wrote:I don't mean to be the little emo fag. But its fucking killing me inside. I am 24. 7 years is a long time. most of my memoeres have her in it. except for when I was a kid. lol. and my bmw cant go in the shop tell the 16th. so I am stuck sitting in this house with nothing but memories of her in every room, my bed, the shower, my own pets even remind me of her.
I can't even leave my house. I would ride my sportbike but its pouring outside and I still value my waste of a life now. so I don't really want to go ride. fuck i dunno. I hope this shit just goes away.

:shock:
Last edited by Lex on Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boscolingus

Post by Boscolingus »

I don't go to clubs unless I'm on payroll. Worked as a bouncer for several years at several clubs and bars throughout So Cal. Suffice it to say that not showing a smile, wearing BDU's, boots, and a dress shirt will get you pretty far with the drunk bitches, but after several random romps in the back seat of thier car in the parking lot you begin to formulate a few questions to yourself, such as...

"What the hell am I doing here?"

After a while of quite literally shooting fish in the proverbial "barrell", it becomes very old very quick.

Though it did get old, those days are missed at times :thumbleft:

Pay ZERO attention to the girls, as such they will fight for yours...

tip LARGE...

Make friends with the bouncers, they can provide some rathor savory insider trading information on which victims will be most vulnerable to your advances...

And always, ALWAYS, wear clean shoes and a pressed shirt. Bitches notice that shit. How you present yourself is crucial, and bitches start from the bottom up when dressing you down, so make the shoes make an impression

Master Ninja Bouncer
A.K.A. Chicken McNizzle on Old Europe