how fast you think i will get killed on this..

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

I can't say I look foreword to reading your obit. try and be more mature on the bike then you are online and you might live longer..
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

lowlux wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvD88e8AfBQ

will do...... :thumbleft:

Yea but a gixxer 600 is not a Hyabusa. I was an old school gixxer guy, we had to actually work for our weelies. :thumbleft: Now it's just sick. I rode my buddies 04 gixxer 1000 and they are night/day from the 80's and 90's gixxers.

That isn't a great deal on that 600.
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

lowlux wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvD88e8AfBQ

will do...... :thumbleft:
ghost rider is old news and a pussy on a bike. his luck outweighs his skills.

try looking up crazy martin. I try not to brag about his skills to much because I am not a big fan of the guys personal caracter, "he locked himself in a room with my good friends wife at a party across the street, but the guy has skills and balls beyond eurofag ghostrider.

at a stunt show in vegas my friend was stunting with the group down the strip and cops rolled them, Crazy martin "he is bulgarian and has a thick ass accent" kicked the side of the cops car when it got next to him and shouted Catch me pig!! and took off, Instead of running somewhere like a normal person he just went like one mile down the strip and pulled into a gas station where the rest of the group of ruff ryders, where gassing up. not a mintue later tons of cop cars pull into the gas station and have guns drawn on him, yelling to get off the bike etc. he does a circle burnout while they stand there with guns on him and then he takes off back down the strip.. He got busted a little bit later and a bunch of the crew "ruff ryders" had to go down to a embassy and he almost got booted from the country.

anyone can lane split cars at 160mph and film it. it takes no skill just a bike and camcorder.
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

lowlux wrote:they sell for 8k in this dump... but i am going to talk them down...

i need fucking gear..... shoei helmet.. sidi boots...

what jacket should i get? pants? gloves?
why ask what gear to get on a fiero forum? there is a million bike forums that can answer your questions better.

shoie is just a waste of money, they did tests and the cheap helmets made with fiberglass lining absorbed more G's then the more expensive ones with the lighter matrial because it doesn't absorb as many g's to your head. kbc or the zr1 helemts for 98 bucks will do as good/better

take a msf course.

don't go around revving your bike off the limiter at other bikes, cars, girls, ricers, etc.

Get a sticker that says SQUID and place it on the back of your helmet. Trust me...
Fastback86

Post by Fastback86 »

lowlux wrote:never liked stunting... boring...

i have been known to stick a sword to my neck and back flip off a bike... set the sword of fire too... this was 5 years ago.

i dunno why random as hell middle of nowhere no one around..... as i was going down the road... i got out of the truck waked in the bed.. and stood in the back bumper while cursing down the road today.... at 3:30 i think it was..

i guess i was still made cuzz a corvette damn near hit me..
Every time I think you couldn't possibly be any more full of shit, you go and post something like this.
<Insert Sig Here>
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

This is getting so good lol.

lowlux take that video of the flaming sword to your neck backflip tommorow for sure don't forget we are all counting on it! prove us wrong!
Xanth

Post by Xanth »

Did you forget you already posted a few videos of yourself gasping in horror in your parent's garage as your new exhaust gasket started smoking?
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

Xanth wrote:Did you forget you already posted a few videos of yourself gasping in horror in your parent's garage as your new exhaust gasket started smoking?

You guys can put a face to these posts?? link!!>???? link??
Xanth

Post by Xanth »

84fierotrevor wrote:
Xanth wrote:Did you forget you already posted a few videos of yourself gasping in horror in your parent's garage as your new exhaust gasket started smoking?

You guys can put a face to these posts?? link!!>???? link??
Take forever to find again in his flood of posts. He posted a few vids when he was working on his exhaust manifold.
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

I am so excited about seeing you do a backflip off the back of a moving sportbike while holding a flaming ninja sword to your neck move, that I can't even sleep!

I bet your lighting your sword on fire at this very moment in prepration for said promised event. :thumbleft:
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

HOW TO WHEELIE LIKE A PRO IN 4 EASY STEPS

1. twist throttle all the way back tell it's bouncing off limiter, don't let up on this ever during the wheelie.

2. pull clutch in and step on shifter to put into first.

3. finger drop the clutch while quickly swinging your feet eraticly up into the pegs, or to do a even sweeter move throw your feet in front of you and onto the handlebars "don't worry balance and gravity can't keep up with a gixxer so you won't even have to put that into the equation.

4. Wave to all the fine ass bitches who will now garenteed be throwing there bra's at you.

remember to wear a tank top, sandles, shorts, and some sweet sunglasses for the honeys

and remember the old age rule. helmets take more lives then they save!
broken bones heal! and chicks digg scares!
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

lowlux wrote:they sell for 8k in this dump... but i am going to talk them down...

i need fucking gear..... shoei helmet.. sidi boots...

what jacket should i get? pants? gloves?
8k new? I almost bought a new leftover gixxer1000 for 10k out the door. It was an 06 and that was early 08. The 06 is better cause that's the last one with teh pussy switch not in it.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Fastback86 wrote:
lowlux wrote:never liked stunting... boring...

i have been known to stick a sword to my neck and back flip off a bike... set the sword of fire too... this was 5 years ago.

i dunno why random as hell middle of nowhere no one around..... as i was going down the road... i got out of the truck waked in the bed.. and stood in the back bumper while cursing down the road today.... at 3:30 i think it was..

i guess i was still made cuzz a corvette damn near hit me..
Every time I think you couldn't possibly be any more full of shit, you go and post something like this.

We need to encourage him, the herd is too thick, besides, Darwin would approve of this one.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

I remember some tool going on about his twin turbo Fiero for quite some time. That may have been P-F-F, prolly was. Finally he gave himself up. I feel like this is the same thing in the works.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

EBSB52 wrote:The 06 is better cause that's the last one with teh pussy switch not in it.
I knoew chicks dig bikes, but I didn't know the bikes had a switch for it! Swweeeeeet!!!! :la: :thumbleft:
whipped

Post by whipped »

it kills a cylinder. Makes it vibrate a lot more...

bwahahaha

:la:
My fiero is aliiiive!!
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:
EBSB52 wrote:The 06 is better cause that's the last one with teh pussy switch not in it.
I knoew chicks dig bikes, but I didn't know the bikes had a switch for it! Swweeeeeet!!!! :la: :thumbleft:
Yea, it's a 3-position switch for Beginner - intermed - full on.

They say it has no effect on the top end,but ya know how people are paranoid. The thing is that with massive HP and fuel injection teh throttle is so sensitive that thye really do need it for new riders, but experienced riders hate em.

I see sport bikes being gone in the next 5 years via insurance cos. For me, a 46 yo man with a good record, been with Farmers for > 10 years they wanted 5k/yr for full coverage. Even liability was 70-120/month, kinda forgot, but it was high. The bike 0-100 in about 4 seconds, so it's just plain sick.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

whipped wrote:it kills a cylinder. Makes it vibrate a lot more...

bwahahaha

So it acts like 1/2 a rev limiter, just kills 1. Fuck that.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

EBSB52 wrote:
whipped wrote:it kills a cylinder. Makes it vibrate a lot more...

bwahahaha

So it acts like 1/2 a rev limiter, just kills 1. Fuck that.
That was a joke, dude... :scratch:
:bootyshake:
:thumbleft:
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

it's a switch that reduces power or some shit so gay, there is like 3 setting on it too. I have only had one suzuki sportbike then I switched to and think I will stay with yamaha from now on.