DiggityBiggity

How smart are you?

Post by DiggityBiggity »

http://freeweb.siol.net/danej/riverIQGame.swf

Your concerned leader

Diggity"Took me 15 minutes and a lot of cursing"Biggity
txf

Post by txf »

I gave up after 30 minutes of watching people get bonked. You figure it out?
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Got it. Didn't look at the time. Anyone need explanation?
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:Got it. Didn't look at the time. Anyone need explanation?
I do. I think the point is to get everyone onto the other side of the river. I figured out the jailmate and cop part, but then the raft was stuck on that side, and the only way to get it back was to use the cop and jailmate.

Other than that, no dice.
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
Lex

Post by Lex »

aaron wrote:
The Dark Side of Will wrote:Got it. Didn't look at the time. Anyone need explanation?
I do. I think the point is to get everyone onto the other side of the river. I figured out the jailmate and cop part, but then the raft was stuck on that side, and the only way to get it back was to use the cop and jailmate.
You have to use the cop and jailmate more than once.
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

Hint

The cop and the thief are the first two AND the last two to cross

Took me about 15 minutes.. then I tried it again, forgot how to do it.. took me another 15.. now I can do it in under 60 seconds

Your concerned leader

Diggity"Wanted to break my monitor"Biggity
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

aaron wrote:

Other than that, no dice.
There are three adults, five children
The purple haired woman has the two girls. The brown haired woman has the two boys. The policeman has the prisoner. The purple haired woman can not be left with brown haired woman's kids & vice versa. The cop gets along with everyone. The prisoner gets along with no one but the cop.

First, the cop takes the prisoner over. The cop comes back, takes one kid over, brings prisoner back. Mom and sibling of kid now on far side of river cross...
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

Sorry, I'm a moron.. I thought I explained it in my original post.. but I was hasty...

Correct... the two adults (mother and father) and the Cop are the the only 3 able to operate the boat. The boys cannot be left alone with the mother, and the father cannot be left alone with the daughters.. EVERYONE must cross the river, and ONLY the cop can be ALONE with the thief.. however, the thief IS allowed to be left alone... he/she can't run away

Good luck
z.MacK
Use a smaller avatar

Post by z.MacK »

I gave up after about 30 secs
The smartest is right here :thumbleft: