What do Eb and a broken record have in common?

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

Lex

Post by Lex »

I am sure posting the same crap over and over again, on every message board on the net will get this country back on track!

Same ol shit
Hey neo-cons, it sure beats addressing the substantive issues, huh? I've written all along - the neo-con agenda is indefensable, so they divert to other irrelevant issues. Thanks for not letting me down, American neo-con.
EBSB52

Re: What do Eb and a broken record have in common?

Post by EBSB52 »

Lex wrote:I am sure posting the same crap over and over again, on every message board on the net will get this country back on track!

Same ol shit
Hey neo-cons, it sure beats addressing the substantive issues, huh? I've written all along - the neo-con agenda is indefensable, so they divert to other irrelevant issues. Thanks for not letting me down, American neo-con.
Well, if you look at the quote of me you provided, it states that neo-cons don't address substantive issues. but revert to irrelevant issues. Don't you think worrying about me posting on an internet board is irrelevant, especially when we have kids dying in Iraq for a war that was argued to be entered into on false premise? Don't you think worrying about me posting on an internet board is irrelevant, especially when money is being diverted from medicare/medicaide, education, social welfare programs and mnay other domestic issues to pay Halliburton 1 billion $ per week to accomplish nothing?

The issues of substance are those of the direction the country is going, not of some guy you don't like on an internet club.

I say this with no sarcasm: I understand the Republican agenda that they have had to deal with ever since GW Bush has taken this country into the depths, and that is that they just want to get through it without a lot of discussion. By the ratings, only the hardcore Repbs are still there, and those are the guys who would vote-in Hitler if he were alive. Again, I don't mean sarcasm by that, just illustrating the close-minded, single-party voters on either side. Conversely if Stalin were running for the Dems there are voters who would vote "D" all the way down the ballot.

To summarize I am just saying that the resistance to peacefully argue issues and to just distract from it via Ad Hominem is what they have left, as their party has brought forward a real bad guy and they just want to see what 2008 has for them. But that doesn't absolove the depths this country is sinking to fiscally, socially, Constitutionally, globally and in every other way I can think of. We will live through it, but who will bring us back?
Blue Shift

Post by Blue Shift »

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

And it becomes another political post yet again. What would you do if you got dragged into something that didn't involve political issues Ed? Would you suffer and die? Or adapt?
Lex

Re: What do Eb and a broken record have in common?

Post by Lex »

EBSB52 wrote: Don't you think worrying about me posting on an internet board is irrelevant,
Oh you misunderstand. I am not worried, I am amused.

But eh, keep preaching brother! Change this world one forum at a time. :thumbleft:

:rotflmao:
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Blue Shift wrote:AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

And it becomes another political post yet again. What would you do if you got dragged into something that didn't involve political issues Ed? Would you suffer and die? Or adapt?

How dare I take: What do Eb and a broken record have in common? and disgrace all its glory with a political explanation.

As for the topic, it had to do with me posting the same kind of truths about you embarrassed Republimaggots, so I didn't sway, it was already a political topic via the anus who posted this thread making reference to the redundancy of my posts..... hmmm, what are the topics of my posts?

Thanks anyway, blue shit, have a turkey day, and oh, like last year, don't use your penis for a turkey baster.
Indy

Post by Indy »

EBSB52 wrote: Thanks anyway, blue shit, have a turkey day, and oh, like last year, don't use your penis for a turkey baster.
AFAIK, your girl had other plans this year. But that's just what she told me.
Indy DOHC Turbo SD4.....someday.
Oh, and f*ck the envelope. (RFT Insurgent)
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

AW SNAP!!!
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Indy wrote:
EBSB52 wrote: Thanks anyway, blue shit, have a turkey day, and oh, like last year, don't use your penis for a turkey baster.
AFAIK, your girl had other plans this year. But that's just what she told me.

If he can't satisfy a dead turkey, I doubt he can satisfy any chick....... unless it's a whore like your mom...... which explains your origins. :sex:
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Sorry EB, you missed. Your girlfriend is a dead turkey. He whupped your ass, and always will.

Give up.
Lex

Post by Lex »

stimpy wrote:Sorry EB, you missed. Your girlfriend is a dead turkey.

JohnnyK

Post by JohnnyK »

Lex wrote:

Thats hot
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

stimpy wrote:Sorry EB, you missed. Your girlfriend is a dead turkey. He whupped your ass, and always will.

Give up.

Aw geez, Stinky, go have a breakdown.... oh, you are. That explains lots.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Lex wrote:

And you're fucking Indy's whore mom..... what's your point?
Lex

Post by Lex »

EBSB52 wrote:
And you're fucking Indy's whore mom..... what's your point?
Turkey fucker.
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

EBSB52 wrote:
stimpy wrote:Sorry EB, you missed. Your girlfriend is a dead turkey. He whupped your ass, and always will.

Give up.

:confused: That's the best one liner you've got for me? Weak sauce. Stick with the novels.

Turkey fucker.
Indy

Post by Indy »

EBSB52 wrote:
Wow, that sucked and didn't even make sense. You really do like to be redundant, huh.

Dead-bird-doer.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Awww... Gebus... EB subjects other forums to this cruel torture as well?

EB, you have the personality of a triscuit cracker. Do you get the hint that nobody likes you? If you didn't get it, let me say that again. Nobody likes you.

Have a good day.
AntiCooter

Post by AntiCooter »

Okay, I'll bite...
Neither one works :blah5:
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

stimpy wrote:
EBSB52 wrote:

Give up.

:confused: That's the best one liner you've got for me? Weak sauce. Stick with the novels.

Turkey fucker.

So with a fat pig like you, Stinky, how do they get a straight jacket large enough? Go back to talking to the walls, fruitcake.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Indy wrote:
EBSB52 wrote:
Wow, that sucked and didn't even make sense. You really do like to be redundant, huh.

Dead-bird-doer.
Stinky is our resident fruitcake-nutjob who has such bipolarity that he goes from one extreme to the other. Mainly he is so insecure that he only cares about his little group of cheerleaders.... irony is that he felt that way about CLiffy.... truthis that Cliffy got so tired of Stinky's attempted usurpation that he *disconnected* his membership.

The fact that you address a post to him reinforces his position.