NWS Eb and his GF NWS

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

Lex

NWS Eb and his GF NWS

Post by Lex »

Normally I wouldn't do this but Eb asked me too becuase he doesnt know how to post pics.

Ed wanted me to set the record stright about his girlfriend and has some pics from thanksgiving to prove it. Basically, Ed is rathered miffed that some of you keep calling his woman a turkey when in fact she is a cornish hen:

DiggityBiggity

Re: NWS Eb and his GF NWS

Post by DiggityBiggity »

Lex wrote:Normally I wouldn't do this but Eb asked me too becuase he doesnt know how to post pics.

:blah5:

In the amount of time you spent looking for this picture, you might have been able to read the last article he posted... oh wait, I forgot... you would rather attack the person, than the argument... that's right

Your concerned leader

Diggity"Getting tired of this"Biggity
Lex

Post by Lex »

You are right, I should be more constructive and just call everyone repuli-maggots/nazis/faggot.

Come on, me and eb are dawgs, why else do you think he would asked me to help him with his holiday pics?
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Lex wrote:You are right, I should be more constructive and just call everyone repuli-maggots/nazis/faggot.

Come on, me and eb are dawgs, why else do you think he would asked me to help him with his holiday pics?

Review the thread and you'll find that I 'have fun' when people throw shit at me.

I have introduced in the past that we should draw a truce address isues w/o 'fun' and I have yet to read anyone take me up on it.

Again, I've posted several times that if a person is a Republican that they have no viable arguments againts what theie party and chief are doing. It is a bad time to be a Dem, yet a great time in that the Repubs are revealed and don't even have any body of government to blame the condition of the country upon. In reality the Dems want the country to go into the crapper as it did when Hoover helped to run it in so there will be indellible evidence of the Repub agenda. If things get bad, but not horrible, voters will soon forget how bad thinsg can be under Republican leadership, so if things go as bad as they were in the late 20's/early 30's then people will do things like vote-in successive Dems.

Anyway, if you want to keep the name-calling going, change nothing, if you, Stimpy and all others want to draw a truce and quit it, I will go along. I really get a lot more out of constructive debate.
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

EBSB52 wrote: Anyway, if you want to keep the name-calling going, change nothing, if you, Stimpy and all others want to draw a truce and quit it, I will go along. I really get a lot more out of constructive debate.
You've got to be fucking kidding me. I need to leave you alone. That's classic.
whipped

Post by whipped »

I did not need to see that.

chickenfucker.
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

Eb fucks it rawwww
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
Lex

Post by Lex »

EBSB52 wrote: Review the thread and you'll find that I 'have fun' when people throw shit at me. .
We have already been through this.You are incapable of experiencing 'fun'. Remember the Donation thread?
EBSB52 wrote: I have introduced in the past that we should draw a truce address isues w/o 'fun' and I have yet to read anyone take me up on it..
I don't recall. But I do remember trying to just shoot the breeze with you in one thread after a fashion, everything was cool and I figured I would back off, then you dug up a month old thread in attempt to start shit...

EBSB52 wrote: Anyway, if you want to keep the name-calling going, change nothing, if you, Stimpy and all others want to draw a truce and quit it, I will go along. I really get a lot more out of constructive debate.
I think you are just getting tired of the stimpy, indy, and the others verbally owning you everytime you open your trap.
Lex

Post by Lex »

aaron wrote:Eb fucks it rawwww
It is sick fuckers like Eb that will expedite the spread of H5N1 because of their insatiable urge to commit outrageous and perverse sexual acts with dead poultry.