If you need Fiero Parts

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

Fking74

If you need Fiero Parts

Post by Fking74 »

if you need Fiero parts let me know what you need and I will see if I can find it here I find lots of parts and get them cheap from salvage yards and let them go at my cost + shipping I make no profit from this I just hate to see Fieros go to waste
product1620

Post by product1620 »

I need a passenger side lower fender molding from a GT.
1998 Mustang GT
You can't piss on what you can't catch.
p8ntman442
cant get enough of this site!

Post by p8ntman442 »

HOLD THE FUCK ON! There is a current thread ON OE about this guy. Please read it and make your own call. I havent read the whole thing, but i skimmed it.

http://www.fiero.com/forum/Forum4/HTML/030939.html

you guys can give me a plus for the heads up.

Edit: I read the whole thing. One guy got a set of lights sent to him that were just the reflectors, never saw money back after a couple months, just lots of excuses. That guys out 35 bucks. However he did ship a set of gt tails to archies for someone else for $65 and V8Archie says the guy got what he ordered. So one good one bad. His attitude does suck though.
Last edited by p8ntman442 on Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Buyer beware....
txf

Post by txf »

in leau of the 4 pc tail lights How many pieces are the complete tail lights in? 1 each side making 2 total pieces. If I saw 4 I would definately have to ask questions. Buyers mistake. Seller GET A CAMERA and POST PICTURES!
That's the only two mistakes I noticed.
p8ntman442

Post by p8ntman442 »

he also promised refunds for months, and never paid. Thats what concerns me.
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

Nice catch p8ntman, I thought his name sounded familiar, but I couldn't place it.
ditch

Re: If you need Fiero Parts

Post by ditch »

Fking74 wrote:if you need Fiero parts let me know what you need and I will see if I can find it here I find lots of parts and get them cheap from salvage yards and let them go at my cost + shipping I make no profit from this I just hate to see Fieros go to waste
hmmm, non profit? What about this post YOU made on OE?:

from http://www.fiero.com/forum/Forum4/HTML/030939.html
Fking74 wrote: ----- Original Message -----
I am working on getting your money for a refund I dont have a job at the molment and I am making all my money by selling parts I am expecting money anyday now or some parts and I will send you a refund as soon as I get the money sorry its taking so long

Frank
So let me get this straight. You don't have a job, but you sell fiero parts at no profit just because you hate to see them go to waste?
Fking74

Post by Fking74 »

I came to this place because one of the people from Old Europe told me this place was kewl and such as far as the other crap forget it there is no buyer beware crap so just shut up because it has NOTHING to do with you and I have not ripped anyone so BUTT OUT and mind your own business and WTF is OE?
p8ntman442

Post by p8ntman442 »

Fking74 wrote:I came to this place because one of the people from Old Europe told me this place was kewl and such as far as the other crap forget it there is no buyer beware crap so just shut up because it has NOTHING to do with you and I have not ripped anyone so BUTT OUT and mind your own business and WTF is OE?
OE = Old Europe

IT is my business to inform my fellow posters about a post they may not be able to see, or dont see by choice. It is your business to build a reputaion as a seller, and defend yourself from these "alligations" if they are false. I have seen neither from you.

p.s. were not kewl, were all a bunch of losers
p.p.s i think you really came here because your scam got busted on OE
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

oe = old english - nasty nasty brew.. makes all the whino's on the streetside reak to high heaven
Fking74

Post by Fking74 »

dont know anything about OE and there is NO SCAM go to Old Europe and talk to Exoticse he was happy with what he recived there is 1 good and 1 bad that posted that actually had dealings with me all the others that posted had NO DEALINGS with me as you have had NO DEALINGS WITH ME no one was scammed or ripped off
donk_316
Booooooost

Post by donk_316 »

Ok well i need a part.

I need a drivers side rear decklid hinge from an 84.
Resident Import Elitist
-------------------------
1991 Skyline GTR
(OO\ SKYLINE /OO)
Mach10
Mach10 offers you his protection.

Post by Mach10 »

Like the man says: Defend yourself, don't just whine about it.

One bad experience will sour the attitude if you have 10000 good ones, depending on how YOU deal with it.

You ain't dealing with it so well.

I'll give you a hint, and it won't cost you a dime.

Give YOUR side of the story, no embellishment. If YOU fucked up, you be honest, and let the rest of us judge wether or not you are worth doing business with.

That's how life works. If you don't like it, you don't sell shit online.
"Oh, this is too good. She thinks you're a servant... Cause you're black! This is greatest moment in my miserable life... Sooo-ey! I LOVE RACISM!"
Fking74

Post by Fking74 »

I admitted I messed up there and he wanted a refund and I had no job and the time was about a month of him waiting I had some things on ebay and told him when I got my $$ from there or from some others there that wanted some custom inserts I make to give your Fiero the "Euro" look I would gladly refund him the money well I never got the money from the inserts I was selling and just got my Ebay money Sat and sent him out a partial refund because he said he already got rid of the parts I sent him and without reciving what I sent him I will not give him a full refund I sent him a total of $20 and he paid me $27 as far as the person that sent me here his name there is InDeX420 I dont know if its the same here or not
Fking74

Post by Fking74 »

BTW I also am now working started working Thursday getting $10 an hour doing construction
Fking74

Post by Fking74 »

donk_316 wrote:Ok well i need a part.

I am sure I can find a decklid hinge does it have to be from an 84 to fit? if so I may have trouble finding one not sure but I will check and get back with you
donk_316
Booooooost

Post by donk_316 »

Fking74 wrote:
donk_316 wrote:Ok well i need a part.

I am sure I can find a decklid hinge does it have to be from an 84 to fit? if so I may have trouble finding one not sure but I will check and get back with you
Yeah im pretty sure it does have to be an 84. not 100%
Resident Import Elitist
-------------------------
1991 Skyline GTR
(OO\ SKYLINE /OO)
Mach10
Mach10 offers you his protection.

Post by Mach10 »

Fking74 wrote:I admitted I messed up there and he wanted a refund and I had no job and the time was about a month of him waiting I had some things on ebay and told him when I got my $$ from there or from some others there that wanted some custom inserts I make to give your Fiero the "Euro" look I would gladly refund him the money well I never got the money from the inserts I was selling and just got my Ebay money Sat and sent him out a partial refund because he said he already got rid of the parts I sent him and without reciving what I sent him I will not give him a full refund I sent him a total of $20 and he paid me $27 as far as the person that sent me here his name there is InDeX420 I dont know if its the same here or not
See? That wasn't hard. Don't rely on people knowing about what went on on another forum, especially if someone calls you out on an issue.

Again, as the seller, the onus is on you to clear your name. The interested people should not have to go hunting on their own.
"Oh, this is too good. She thinks you're a servant... Cause you're black! This is greatest moment in my miserable life... Sooo-ey! I LOVE RACISM!"
Fking74

Post by Fking74 »

just to let you all know he refuses a refund I did my part

http://www.fiero.com/forum/Forum4/HTML/030939-2.html