CRane gold race rockers for sale.

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

Shaun41178(2)

CRane gold race rockers for sale.

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

I have a few sets I want to sell.

I actually have 3 sets but want to sell 2 so that I have a set left.

First set is off of a prototype 60 degree engine. These were before Crane was making these. Presumed to be 1.5 ratio but not stamped. Only has a Crane stamping. The roller tips are a little stiff and hard to move, but can prob be freed up with some soaking or lube or somethign. I haven't tried it. Not a top priority for me. But no rust on them so they aren't seized from rust just an FYI. Trunions move freely $175 $190 with locks

2nd set, are a set of modified rockers. A couple have been shaved on the top at the pushrod location for extra clearence. Also several have been notched underneath for clearence for huge lift cam. Not all were notched Rollers and trunions good and move very freely. 1.5 ratio. $175 $190 with locks

I only have 2 sets of poly locks and I am keeping a set, so that means, that out of these 2 sets I can only provide one set of locks. So I priced them differently. If you want the locks it will cost you a bit more. If you have a set of locks already, then you can save some money. Or if you just want an extra set of locks, then so be it. Locks fit a 3/8 fine thread stud.

I can get pics if there is serious interest. But you might want to hurry if you def need the locks as $15 for included locks is a steal compared to new retail.
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312