A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Aaron puts on a show.

Post by stimpy »

88GTneverfinsihed

Post by 88GTneverfinsihed »

not too many guys can do the hula hoop around their butt.

right on aaron :thumbleft:
Mach10
Mach10 offers you his protection.

Post by Mach10 »

Put that bitch on the street, make me some money, crakka!
"Oh, this is too good. She thinks you're a servant... Cause you're black! This is greatest moment in my miserable life... Sooo-ey! I LOVE RACISM!"
mysticfire6602

Post by mysticfire6602 »

wtf is haselhoff doing there?
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

Stimpy's just jealous that I don't have any mental conditions that end in path. He has a few, maybe more.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

That's not cool and you know it.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

America sure has some talent.
MNFatz

Post by MNFatz »

Aaron wrote:Stimpy's just jealous that I don't have any mental conditions that end in path. He has a few, maybe more.
No, but he isn't universally identified with the word 'pussy' for all the wrong reasons either.

And you are.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:That's not cool and you know it.
But it's cool to make an entire thread persecuting me, insulting me, and flaming me because my sexual orientation may not match his? And that's if he's even right, he has no idea if I'm gay, straight, or if I just don't date at all.

I've been pretty good about keeping the personal attacks down, especially on his mental issues, but if he's going to pull shit like this, he needs to know it's coming. Don't throw stones from a glass house.
MNFatz

Post by MNFatz »

Aaron wrote:But it's cool to make an entire thread persecuting me, insulting me, and flaming me because my sexual orientation may not match his?
And he's out of the closet.

The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Aaron wrote:
The Dark Side of Will wrote:That's not cool and you know it.
But it's cool to make an entire thread persecuting me, insulting me, and flaming me because my sexual orientation may not match his? And that's if he's even right, he has no idea if I'm gay, straight, or if I just don't date at all.

I've been pretty good about keeping the personal attacks down, especially on his mental issues, but if he's going to pull shit like this, he needs to know it's coming. Don't throw stones from a glass house.
But, you see, since he does NOT know your sexual orientation, it's not a personal attack... just harmless ribbing. You could pick a number of responses that don't escalate things:

"Dam, he's got some skillz, but I own with the hula" (take it in stride and up the ante)

"I bet you taught him everything he knows" (turn it around)

"Stimpy, don't make me cut you off at the knees so I can look you in the eye" (funny comeback poking fun at Jeff's most obvious feature).

Or you could give the best response...

NOTHING AT ALL

In any case, the thing you should NOT do is exactly what you did... retaliate in kind and go for a sensitive point. All that's going to do is get Jeff more pissed off and prolong the antagonism. If only Jihadists could learn this...
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

:withstupid:
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Will the diplomat! And not even in your section. Go back to your section where you belong!!!
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

BEWARE OF BEN PHELPS. YOU HAVE VEEN WARNED. WORSE THAN MILZY IMO

530 whp is greater than 312
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

The Dark Side of Will wrote: But, you see, since he does NOT know your sexual orientation, it's not a personal attack... just harmless ribbing. You could pick a number of responses that don't escalate things:

"Dam, he's got some skillz, but I own with the hula" (take it in stride and up the ante)

"Stimpy, don't make me cut you off at the knees so I can look you in the eye" (funny comeback poking fun at Jeff's most obvious feature).

NOTHING AT ALL

In any case, the thing you should NOT do is exactly what you did... retaliate in kind and go for a sensitive point. All that's going to do is get Jeff more pissed off and prolong the antagonism. If only Jihadists could learn this...
If he's going to dish it out, he needs to be prepared for the response that he without a doubt knew I was going to give. It isn't hard to predict what I was going to say, especially when I've said it in the past. He doesn't know my sexual orientation, so he shouldn't guess, especially when I've given sufficient hints for it to be either way. And even if I was gay, what the fuck does he care?

I'll consider this harmless ribbing from a lot of people, but from him, its a personal attack and I'll reply in kind.

And for the record, I'm just as tall as he is.
MNFatz wrote: And he's out of the closet.
And you still can't fucking read.
Aaron wrote: may
www.m-w.com wrote:may--sometimes used where might would be expected
Last edited by Aaron on Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Shaun41178(2) wrote:Will the diplomat! And not even in your section. Go back to your section where you belong!!!
There's a time to kick ass and there's a time to explain the rudiments of social behaviour...
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:
Shaun41178(2) wrote:Will the diplomat! And not even in your section. Go back to your section where you belong!!!
There's a time to kick ass and there's a time to explain the rudiments of social behaviour...
Explain that to Stimpy.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Aaron wrote:
The Dark Side of Will wrote: But, you see, since he does NOT know your sexual orientation, it's not a personal attack... just harmless ribbing. You could pick a number of responses that don't escalate things:

NOTHING AT ALL

If he's going to dish it out, he needs to be prepared for the response that he without a doubt knew I was going to give. It isn't hard to predict what I was going to say, especially when I've said it in the past. He doesn't know my sexual orientation, so he shouldn't guess, especially when I've given sufficient hints for it to be either way. And even if I was gay, what the fuck does he care?

I'll consider this harmless ribbing from a lot of people, but from him, its a personal attack and I'll reply in kind.
OK... so according to you, he needs to structure his life and thought around your witty retorts. Also according to you, the way you respond is entirely dictated by what he does... He essentially determines what you say. Does it feel good to be Jeff's bitch?

Take control of your own ideas, spawn some new thoughts, listen to Staind and Break the Cycle (or was that Linkin Park?)
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

The Dark Side of Will wrote: OK... so according to you, he needs to structure his life and thought around your witty retorts. Also according to you, the way you respond is entirely dictated by what he does... He essentially determines what you say. Does it feel good to be Jeff's bitch?

Take control of your own ideas, spawn some new thoughts, listen to Staind and Break the Cycle (or was that Linkin Park?)
I do dictate my own ideas and thoughts. But in a thread in which he directs at me, and insults me, I'll throw an insult right back, and it'll be even further below the belt.

But to say I can't think for myself is a bit off. How many threads here are mine, and have my ideas in them? A 16 page engine swap thread, with a numbero fthings not done by anyone else that I know of.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Your thinking is reactionary, even in your response to me.

And you didn't get what I was saying... Thinking that you NEED to return insults puts you under the control of those insulting you, because what you do is determined by what they do.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Imagine that, I react in a manor dependant on what was said to me.

Who you rather I disregard what he said when I reply, and instead include a completely random thought that's on my mind at the time?

Fine then. Here's my thought right now. I cannot wrap my head around the fact that two vehicles with adequate gearing and nearly the same aerodynamics get vastly different highway gas mileage. So how does it sound when Stimpy essentially calls me a prancing fag, and I reply wondering how the aforementioned vehicles get different mileage? It'd look like my head is the one that's all fucked up.