86 fastback gt 5 speed for sale cheap 800 obo. in socal.

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

84fierotrevor

86 fastback gt 5 speed for sale cheap 800 obo. in socal.

Post by 84fierotrevor »

I have a 1986 fiero gt fastback for sale, It is located in Huntington Beach, CA and it has to go ASAP.
I bought it less then a year ago, in the same condition it is in now for 1,500
Im asking 800 obo. I have to sell this asap, but im not gonna be low balled for only 400 bucks. I could store it if I have too.
I am heading to louisiana for the next month, and I am leaving in a few days.
The car runs and drives, but will over heat if driven longer then ten mintues. I took it to my mecanic, and he has said it will cost between 900 and 1100 to fix because it needs a head gasket. If you can do your own headgasket ," I can't, then great"
Its a 5 speed, It has a lower lip spoiler on it, the paint has scratches in it but it is pretty shiney when u wash it. The inside is in great condition, the passenger seat is perfect. The drivers side seat however has a small rip in it in the center because my girlfriend was vacuming it and pushed to hard and the plastic went thru it. Also, the inside needs a new center counsel, the other one has a slash. The e brake also needs to be fixed. When i bought it I was told the e brake needed a new cable because the current one, if pulled up, will stick and stay up. Cheap easy fix for the do it yourselfer.
The car has a cd player in it. If you have any other questions post them here or shoot me an email at trevorbborden@gmail.com. Like i said, this car has to be sold in the next few days, or im going to find a place to store it and just keep it. I will entertain any serious offers. I am also willing to accept partail trade plus cash or just a partail trade if u have an older dirtbike or somthing.
oh yeah the car has under 145 thousand original miles, it has a sunroof. The sunroof doesnt leak, the power windows work, it has power doorlocks, and rear defrost. The only non power option is the mirrors. Also it has cruise control I think, but don't know if it works, as I never got it fixed and running to test it. it has just sat and been driven every once in a while for like 2 mintues to keep stuff flowing.
if you plan to do the ferrari 355 STYLE TAIL LIGHTS the tail lights on this have no delamination so you could sell these for 300 making you 300 back on the car. Which means you would only have paid 500 for this.
any other questions email me.

HERE IS THE PICS:

EDIT NEW PICS ADDED. FORGOT TO ADD THE CAR HAS EURO CLEAR HEADLIGHTS. NOT THE OLD DIAMOND CUT STYLE AND HAS CROSS DRILLED AND SLOTTED FRONT ROTORS AND NEW FRONT BRAKE COMPONENTS.

Last edited by 84fierotrevor on Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Wow, wicked deal for someone. The 5 speed is worth the 800obo.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

bring it a little further to Florida for a couple extra bucks?
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

i can tow it to baton rouge lousiaiana. 4 hours from floridas border. if you wanna pay for the trailor shaun. lol.

btw this car is going no matter what. I am willing to trade somthing for it.

I could use a older dirtbike like a late 80's. or a laptop if its fairly new.
i just broke my 1.4 gighz laptop.
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

other things i will trade.

playstation 3 "yeah right there still selling for more money im sure"

older atv. or somthing that is offroad and will fit in the back of my truck with my dirtbike.

i dunno if u have somthing. and want to trade it. hit me up, I might be interested.
txf

Post by txf »

Figure out how much for the trailer. I'll give you what you want for it. My wife is looking for a daily driver. Headgaskets aren't hard for me. She also wants the teddy bear hedge in the background. I'll pay for the pot and soil to put it in.
Last edited by txf on Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

where are you located?
txf

Post by txf »

DAmn $700 for a Uhaul Trailer from California to TX. That's a lot I'll have to back out slowly. Great deal if you're close. It would be $300 for a 7 day rental Local being you return it to where you rented it from. But oh well. Best of luck.
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

txf wrote:DAmn $700 for a Uhaul Trailer from California to TX. That's a lot I'll have to back out slowly. Great deal if you're close. It would be $300 for a 7 day rental Local being you return it to where you rented it from. But oh well. Best of luck.
sorry man. trailers are a rip.

shaun that cuts you out too lol.

someone close. buy this car seriously. find some cool shit to trade!
im leaving for louisiana. very soon. as in next few days and really do not want to go find a storage place for this car.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Kind of sucks as I have a brand new laptop that I won through my work.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

txf wrote:DAmn $700 for a Uhaul Trailer from California to TX. That's a lot I'll have to back out slowly. Great deal if you're close. It would be $300 for a 7 day rental Local being you return it to where you rented it from. But oh well. Best of luck.
Tow dolly?
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

someone buy this car. I want it gone. like TODAY!
buy it, make a offer, trade me somthing for it. I don't care
I am about to head out to louisiana
Unsafe At Any Speed

Post by Unsafe At Any Speed »

If I wasn't about 1000 miles away I'd buy it. Maybe I'd give you my PS3 for it.
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

Unsafe At Any Speed wrote:If I wasn't about 1000 miles away I'd buy it. Maybe I'd give you my PS3 for it.
DAMN!! ALL THE GOOD SHIT IS ALWAYS FAR AWAY FROM ME!

When I was in oregon I lost out on the chance to buy a a m3 back here in huntington beach. im in california now and everyone with anything decent to trade so far is far away.
txf

Post by txf »

I'm still looking at options for getting it but it would take from 1 - 8 business days to pick up the car. Looking at transport services. If someone closer than me makes a good enough offer then by all means get it out of your hands.
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

SOLD