VACATION!!!!! WOOOT!

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

product1620

VACATION!!!!! WOOOT!

Post by product1620 »

Im heading back down to NC to spend some time with my family, Im leaveing at 2:30 in the morning to head to the air port in philly, from there I fly to detroit, and from there its straight to Charlotte; I hate flying, so wish me luck. I probably won't check in too much while im down there, so Merry christmas, in advance, to you all! :thumbleft:
1998 Mustang GT
You can't piss on what you can't catch.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

By the time you catch your flgiht to detroit and then to charlotte, you probably could have made the drive.
product1620

Post by product1620 »

It takes about 10 hours to drive. grey hound takes about 17, and am trac is around the same.With this flight I am scheduled to be in charlotte by 12p.m.
1998 Mustang GT
You can't piss on what you can't catch.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

I flew from Charlottesville, VA to Philly, PA for a job interview once (on the company's dime). From the time I left my house to the time I got to the hotel was the SAME as if I had driven.
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

flying's pretty quick for me. .. i've got the platinum status now so i just go right around the lines at screening and cut to the front. i leave half an hour before the flight boards, none of this get there 2 hour before shit for me.