HID Headlight kits.

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

cactus bastard

HID Headlight kits.

Post by cactus bastard »

A friend of mine has found a source of HID retrofit kits for $200 Canadian plus shipping from Calgary, Alberta.
These include 5000K xenon bulbs for the low beam, halogen high beams, and come with a one year warranty on the bulbs and ballasts. Minimum order is ten kits, but these are being listed elsewhere as well.
They are pretty much plug and play, the bulbs fit in place of standard halogens.

He’s currently getting them with 9007 style bulbs for SRT-4s, but if we could find enough demand for other styles of lights, they are available. Price would likely be the same, or at least very close.

Here is a list I found of applications for the 9007 bulbs.
http://www.gelighting.com/na/imgs/selec ... e_9007.pdf
Minimum order is ten kits, but if anybody has a car that takes 9007s, it shouldn’t take long to get in on a group of ten for those ones since the SRT-4 boys are snapping them up.

Like I said, if there is enough interest for other styles of headlights, an order could be placed.

A local shop here sells these kits for $535, and they tend to go on eBay for several hundred. I’ll get some pictures of the installed units in his car, and see what I can do about getting pics of the components themselves.

Anybody interested can post here or PM me, or you can email concernedcitizen(at)hotmail.com (that’s Scott, he’ll be placing the actual order).
Why would you eat bad ice cream?