Anybody need a car?

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

Boscolingus

Anybody need a car?

Post by Boscolingus »

As a few of you know, I have been working for AutoNation for the past few months and have access to a crap load of cars. At this time my manager has given me permission to offer discounts to forum members as a way to build up my customer database. If anyone has any interest in purchasing a new or used car or leasing a new car drop me a line. Because I work for Power Ford I can only sell brand new Fords - but any make and model used, providing I can get my hands on it. To view what we have to offer click here......

www.powerdirect.com

If anyone has any interest, drop me a line
A.K.A. Chicken McNizzle on Old Europe
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

I still wan't an srt-4 from you. but its gonna have to be around july-auguest now. when I am done with this kiosk.
Boscolingus

Post by Boscolingus »

no worries, I'm sure we'll see another one come in
Starlite528

Post by Starlite528 »

Power Ford of Orange? I was gonna say 'where I won't get a lemon," but then I realized that was Toyota.

Anyways, I hear they're gonna start making the Taurus again. Is there gonna be a hybrid model? I would go for that. Otherwise, I'll take a police package Crown Vic.

Right now I'm totally broke. I'm moving back in to the LA area this coming month and hopefully I can get work as an alarm installer (home/business).
Despite millions of dollars in research, Death continues to be our nations number one killer.
Henry Gibson - Kentucky Fried Movie.

http://www.lordshadowstar.com
Boscolingus

Post by Boscolingus »

Starlite528 wrote:Power Ford of Orange? I was gonna say 'where I won't get a lemon," but then I realized that was Toyota.

Anyways, I hear they're gonna start making the Taurus again. Is there gonna be a hybrid model? I would go for that. Otherwise, I'll take a police package Crown Vic.

Right now I'm totally broke. I'm moving back in to the LA area this coming month and hopefully I can get work as an alarm installer (home/business).
It's funny you say that - Im waiting for a customer to come back ( out on a borrowed car agreement ) in an '06 GTO - he's trading in a '99 black Crown Vic police interceptor w/ 110,00 miles on it.

Where I work is Power Ford in Valencia - but I have acess to ANY used car on ANY Power lot.

As far as the Taurus goes, they're simply going to be slapping a Taurus badge over the gapping hole from ripping the "Five Hundred" badge off and throwing it away. It is reportedly getting AWD from the Fusion platform.
Starlite528

Post by Starlite528 »

Boscolingus wrote: It's funny you say that - Im waiting for a customer to come back ( out on a borrowed car agreement ) in an '06 GTO - he's trading in a '99 black Crown Vic police interceptor w/ 110,00 miles on it.

Where I work is Power Ford in Valencia - but I have acess to ANY used car on ANY Power lot.

As far as the Taurus goes, they're simply going to be slapping a Taurus badge over the gapping hole from ripping the "Five Hundred" badge off and throwing it away. It is reportedly getting AWD from the Fusion platform.
I'd love to get another car for daily driving/work, something that gets a lot better mileage and can carry at least four more bodies in the trunk, more than the MAYBE two that will fit in the Fiero.

I really want a hybrid vehicle, but, I also really want a police car. As you probably know, I like police cars and especially police lights. Does the CV you're getting back have lights, wiring for lights, previous mounts/holes/grommets/etc?

BTW, have you seen any of the police package Taurus's?
Despite millions of dollars in research, Death continues to be our nations number one killer.
Henry Gibson - Kentucky Fried Movie.

http://www.lordshadowstar.com
Unsafe At Any Speed

Post by Unsafe At Any Speed »

I've been looking for a 2G DSM for awhile now. So if you get in a 95-99 Talon TSi AWD or Eclipse GSX, let me know.
Boscolingus

Post by Boscolingus »

Unsafe At Any Speed wrote:I've been looking for a 2G DSM for awhile now. So if you get in a 95-99 Talon TSi AWD or Eclipse GSX, let me know.
we get trades of any make, year model, the problem there is that we never sell any trade thats older than a 99-2000, well, hardly ever. Thats a tought cookie your looking for, will keep my eyes peeled, but your best bet is most likely gonna be through a private party - just like me keeping an eye peeled for myself for a diesel K5 Blazer