Got another mid-engine car

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

Standard

Got another mid-engine car

Post by Standard »

Well.. truck, actually. Too bad I can't fit in it.

Traxxas Revo 3.3

Pretty fun. 4wd, amazingly fast. Anybody else into nitro RC here?
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

I used to have a nitro car... let me see if I can find a picture online of it...

Nope... ah well... that was years ago though
whipped

Post by whipped »

That thing have electric start??

They've come a long way.

I used to have one of those RS4's or whatever they're called. It was fun, but I got bored real quick. I think I'd need something more challenging like a plane or heli.... Nothing like an aerial deathmobile......
slow'n'steady

Post by slow'n'steady »

I had a nitro car once. Spent like $250 for the thing then another $200 or so adding this and that. When all was said and done it would do ver 70MPH. Pretty cool except when you get going REALYL fast and get out of range, loose remote control signal then run ot find it and see it smashed in the middle of the road... This was like 6-7 years ago... I was like 15 years old...

Just recently had a big 4X4 one that i traded a rifle for but got sick of it and gave it to my negihbors little kid who would CONSTANTLY just sit there and watch the thing for as long as i was out there playing with it. I have never been hugged as hard as when i gave him the controller and said "do you want this? Ask your mom/dad if tis OK and i will give it to you"