Damn it...

Talk about your other cars here.

Moderator: crzyone

84fierotrevor

Damn it...

Post by 84fierotrevor »

well this is gonna run me a pretty penny...
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

OMG what happened?
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

stop running over old ladies
S8n

Post by S8n »

Parking barriers suck, don't they? I see similar damage at least once a week. No too difficult or expensive to fix IF you didn't damage the carbon fibre bumper behind the cover.
-Chuck
chukjagr@hotmail.com
'87 GT *Now can be seen at V8Archie's!* www.fotki.com/8balls
befarrer

Post by befarrer »

Just take it off, it would be worth it in weight reduction :thumbleft:

I did, seeee:
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

S8n wrote:Parking barriers suck, don't they? I see similar damage at least once a week. No too difficult or expensive to fix IF you didn't damage the carbon fibre bumper behind the cover.
I don't think I did, but any idea around what it would cost if I didn't and if I DID
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Whats lighter than a cabon fiber bumper?

No carbon fiber bumper. :thumbleft:
whipped

Post by whipped »

what's gayer than a carbon fiber bumper?

I thought the whole purpose of bumpers was so animals and small kids bounce off without having to get body work done?
S8n

Post by S8n »

84fierotrevor wrote:
S8n wrote:Parking barriers suck, don't they? I see similar damage at least once a week. No too difficult or expensive to fix IF you didn't damage the carbon fibre bumper behind the cover.
I don't think I did, but any idea around what it would cost if I didn't and if I DID
Did it tear the u-shaped clip out of the bumper cover on the far right side? If it didn't you may be in luck. Do you have any better pics of what all separated? There really is not much that holds the cover on. You can visually check the carbon fibre to see if its torn, should be obvious. If you do need a new cover, you're looking at about a grand all together, including paint. You should be able to salvage the trim and foglights off of the old one.
-Chuck
chukjagr@hotmail.com
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

S8n wrote:
84fierotrevor wrote:
Did it tear the u-shaped clip out of the bumper cover on the far right side? If it didn't you may be in luck. Do you have any better pics of what all separated? There really is not much that holds the cover on. You can visually check the carbon fibre to see if its torn, should be obvious. If you do need a new cover, you're looking at about a grand all together, including paint. You should be able to salvage the trim and foglights off of the old one.
doesn't need a cover or the carbon fiber. but it did knock off the washer fluid resevore
S8n

Post by S8n »

That's some good news. Were you able to get it back on or did you take it to the dealership? I think the M3s have the least amount of fasteners holding the cover on out of the 3 series'.
-Chuck
chukjagr@hotmail.com
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

S8n wrote:That's some good news. Were you able to get it back on or did you take it to the dealership? I think the M3s have the least amount of fasteners holding the cover on out of the 3 series'.
what state do you live in, your thing says o-town, your not in oregon are you?