Americans are fucking stupid, and deserve whatever they get

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

How many hours of T.V. do you watch a day?

I don't watch the memory hole
32%
1 - 2
36%
3 - 4
9%
5 - 6
9%
It's all I do, I can't wait for American Idol!
5%
I can't read
9%

Total votes: 22

Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

stimpy wrote: I have plenty of knowledge, and the reason why I share precious fucking little of anything Fiero realated on this board is because you exist here to shit on everything I share. My intake thread is the perfect case in point. You drop my name at every opportunity and criticize my car at every turn. I know it's because you're jealous, that you will never be accepted by your peers no matter what you know, and that my car will always be faster then yours. But you're still an annoying ricer.
You do the very same to me, it's just I can back it up. You just say Fuck off ricer at every point. Yah, that hurts...I couldn't care less if my peers don't accept me. As for your car always being faster, I offered to bet on it, and you refused. We can go to a track and go for it this summer. I won't puss out, you?
I am not "handicapped", and I never said I was. I shared that I have a disability. Completely different. I deal with it, just like you deal with your Aspberger's Syndrome or whatever functional retardation that you suffer from that makes you repeat the same "facts" ad nauseum and makes you obsess about your "special interest". So while you are out writing parking tickets and therefore making this world a better place, I have a wife who is a professional who enables handicapped children to communicate with the world outside, and I'm fortunate enough to be able to devote my time to support her and make her life as easy and luxurious as possible, instead of judging the quality of my day in how many people's day I can fuck up with my petty parking fines.
You said, "I'm disabled." According to http://www.m-w.com, being disabled is to be "physically or mentally impaired." The same source defines handicapped as "having a physical or mental disability." So you admit you are physically or mentally impaired, and by definition that means that you have a handicap, and are handicapped. Look in the mirror, people can be mentally handicapped as well. You certainly are.

I do a lot more than write parking tickets. And even doing that helps the society. After one week of no citing at all, parking at this university is hell. There were at least 18 collissions on campus that were attributed to illegal parking, 2 doing over $3000 worth of damage.
As far as what kind of engine goes in your car making you a better person then me, shit,I hope your parents aren't paying for your edukashun if that's what you consider anything close to an argument.
Well look at it this way. Do to my car having superior headflow and the components to exaggerate that, I can make the same or more amounts of power with less displacement. Furthermore, I don't need as much to make power. As a result of my engine's far superior ignition and quench characteristics, I can advance my timing farther, and make the same power with less air, therefore less fuel. In addition, running at the same power levels, my car's emission of harmful agents will be much less than your's. That is good for the environment, and since society needs the environtment to exist, it is good for society.
As far as what activities you willingly and knowingly engage in that would bring a felony charge, I assume that you are referring to the use of marijuana as that has chapped your Boy Scout anus in the past. Let's look at a couple of words. One being "de-criminalized" De-criminalized meads that anyone n California in possession of less then one ounce of marijuana is subject to a citation. With Prop 187, if you have a medical condition that you believe marijuana alleviates the condition, it is LEGAL to posess up to 4 ounces, provided it is documented in your doctor's chart.
Does Federal Law not take precedence over State Law? I believe it does. While the CHP won't cite you, any Federal Authority can. So better hope the Military Police don't stop you. Or the FBI. Or any other Federal Law Encorcement Agency.
Now, as far as all of your 160 mile per hour runs in your trick's rides, I'm assuming those were all on closed tracks, as you'd never break a law.
I said felony, did I not?
As far as contributing to the economy, motherfucker, I've been contributing to the economy by working and consuming since before you were born. I'm part of a household that has a six figure income. My wife appreciates what I do. I don't need to please you, so fuck off,ricer.
I didn't say your household because you're too fucking incompetant and physcho to get a job. I said you. Your wife earns 6 figures, you do what, spend it? Well I pay taxes, for the money I earn. You do what, sit in a chair and calculate how much money your wife must pay for the money she makes?
Chase Race

Post by Chase Race »

Aaron wrote:blah blah blah
stimpy wrote:blah blah blah
Guys, I like you both but I think you'd be better off taking this petty argument off the forum. Neither of you are "winning" this discussion. You both look like bickering children and you're both taking some cheap shots.
Doug Chase
Chase Race
Custom: cages, exhausts, fabrication
Duvall, WA
425-269-5636
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Fuck, I'm done. Aaron will never learn. But his cheap "I've got to go to work" shot was fucking scumbag.

Don't say you'll race me aaron, you don't have the balls to face me.
My Fiero is now a Finale. The end.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

stimpy wrote: Don't say you'll race me aaron, you don't have the balls to face me.
I don't? I'll be in San Diego all this summer, with my car and the new motor. Find a track and I'll meet you there. Winner pays for the other's gas and entry fee, deal?
product1620

Post by product1620 »

That should be interesting, aaron and stimpy meeting face to face! I have a feeling this is gonna end in blood! :boxing:
1998 Mustang GT
You can't piss on what you can't catch.
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

No you don't have the balls. I don't live in San Diego. Why the fuck should I have to come find you? I've got nothing to prove.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

I didn't say come find me, I said find a track. If it's 10 minutes from your house or 10 minutes from San Diego I don't care either way.
Fastback86

Post by Fastback86 »

Aaron wrote:
Thats a fine line, hot shot. 15+mph over the speed limit is a misdemeanor. If anyone gets hurt in any way from your speeding, it becomes a Felony.
<Insert Sig Here>
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Fastback86 wrote:
Aaron wrote:
Thats a fine line, hot shot. 15+mph over the speed limit is a misdemeanor. If anyone gets hurt in any way from your speeding, it becomes a Felony.
That's not cut-n-dried either. In Nazizona, most every ticket under 21MPH over the posted is written as ARS28-701.A, Speed not Reasonable and Prudent, AKA R&P. And Nazizona, being the Nazi safehold from due process as we are, we have decided to make these tickets civil infractions, 21 and over are misdemeanors if the cop wishes to write them that way, which they often will not so as not to afford due process including deposition.

As for a speeding situation resulting in a criminal charge, that's up to the cops and the county attny. There are many situations where a person is speeding, hits someone and injures them, is cited and the cop lets the insurance co's handle the matter. There are all kinds of crimes the piggies let go...... discretion the call it, but it's really selective prosecution; no charge to crime.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

88GTneverfinsihed wrote:you can have a handicap. you can be handicapped. You can't be a handicap, at least not in the sense you tried to employ it in your "aforementioned" statement.

for example: Stimpy is a handicap.

Doesn't work.

But...

Aaron is a handicap to the overall enjoyment of this forum.

Totally works.
All correct. But shitlips won't listen to degreed people on a fundamental analysis of grammar; guess he missed the 7th grade. Pig wanna-bees tend to overestimate their intelligence.
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

PS, metermaid Sally, exceeding 100 mph on a California public road is felony wreckless driving, whether you hit someone or not.

Or whether or not you're twisting a doob at the time.
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

And I think driving 140 mph in a "client's" car might fall under "unauthorized use of a motor vehicle". Felony in all 50 states.
MNFatz

Post by MNFatz »

stimpy wrote:PS, metermaid Sally, exceeding 100 mph on a California public road is felony wreckless driving, whether you hit someone or not.

Or whether or not you're twisting a doob at the time.
You wouldn't believe how much pot grows on exit ramps. I worked my way through college working for a landscape company that planted bushes and crap on the shoulder of highways. After awhile I noticed pot growing at most of the exit ramps.

I guess people like cleaning their dope on the highway and dumping the seeds at the exits. I nearly got fired for picking a weed and just showing to someone else.
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Ugh, that shit isn't even smokable. I don't smoke anything with seeds to throw out.
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

stimpy wrote:Ugh, that shit isn't even smokable. I don't smoke anything with seeds to throw out.
Yeah, if it hasn't been grown "kindly", it's more or less trash
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

MNFatz wrote: You wouldn't believe how much pot grows on exit ramps. I worked my way through college working for a landscape company that planted bushes and crap on the shoulder of highways. After awhile I noticed pot growing at most of the exit ramps.

I guess people like cleaning their dope on the highway and dumping the seeds at the exits. I nearly got fired for picking a weed and just showing to someone else.
What state do you live in?
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Im guessing from the MN in his nick that he probably lives in South Dakota, or maybe Delaware.