86GT 3.4DOHC for sale . Orlando Florida

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

DreX

86GT 3.4DOHC for sale . Orlando Florida

Post by DreX »

Hi guys, im in the need to sell my car.

I have an 86 GT Fastback with a crate 3.4DOHC with less that 10k on it. Always used Mobil 1 synthetic oil and premium gas. The car has custom headers + ceramic coated, race cat, magna flow ultra flo muffler, DTM tips, 2.5 in mandrel bend exhaust, LS1 Throttle body + custom 3" adapter, Weapon R Dragon filter, NGK Iridium plugs, magnecor race wires, aluminum under drive pulley, hyper grounds, crate Isuzu MK7(sunfire tranny) transmission, fidanza aluminum flywheel, clutch net 6 pucks sprung racing clutch, X-Drill/Slotted disk brakes, ss brake line for calipers and chassis, carbomet pads, Intraxx springs, Gabriel shocks, 87-88 headlights motors conversion + H4 headlights + upgraded harness with relays, Holley 255lph fuel pimp, aeroquip fuel lines, -10 10micron race fuel filter, 5 Zigen wheels + nitto tires, momo steering wheel and short shifter, new black carpet, roof upholstery redone, painted black interiors, aluminum pedals, metal clutch pedal, air/fuel + boost/vac autometer gauges and pillar pod, ichibahn shift knob, audiobahn competition speakers, all new brake cables, aluminum race radiator, rear sway bar, poly everywhere, aluminum cradle mounts, solid engine mounts and poly wcf tranny mounts. I also have a good AC compressor and hoses; I didn’t have the time to do the AC. Also, the books from the Fiero and 3.4 DOHC. And I will give some more miscellany parts that are involved on the projects.

$4000

Just installed new clutch net clutch, pressure plate, slave cylinder, aluminum flywheels steel insert, Mobil 1 synthetic motor oil, NGK iridium plugs, Mobil 1 synthetic transmission oil, O2 sensor. The car runs and pulls hard.

The car is at Orlando Florida, if anyone want to test drive.

Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

you go thte car running and driving? what was the problem? I know you said you had some driveability issue last I heard.
DreX

Post by DreX »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:you go thte car running and driving? what was the problem? I know you said you had some driveability issue last I heard.
All that is fixed. It have some minor things to take care off as you can see in the pics.

What it had oddly was the plugs; didnt came with the right gap. Now is running fine.

DreX
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Always gap your own plugs.

Did you buy new carpet or dye your existing carpet?
The black interior looks pretty sweet. What did you use on the vinyl?
DreX

Post by DreX »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:Always gap your own plugs.

Did you buy new carpet or dye your existing carpet?
The black interior looks pretty sweet. What did you use on the vinyl?
The carpet is new, for the vinyl I spay painted with a special paint for vinyls.

DreX
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Where'd you get the carpet?
Is there a particular brand or type of vinyl paint you like?
DreX

Post by DreX »

The paint was the only one on pepboys, so I didnt have any choice. As for the carpet I bought it on eBay long time ago.

DreX
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:Where'd you get the carpet?
i've had the best results from duplicolor vinyl sprays. been suing them since about '97 never had any of them flake off thought they have on ocassion worn through after time but are easy to touch up.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Kohburn wrote:
The Dark Side of Will wrote:Where'd you get the carpet?
i've had the best results from duplicolor vinyl sprays. been suing them since about '97 never had any of them flake off thought they have on ocassion worn through after time but are easy to touch up.
Cool. Thanks.
DreX wrote:The paint was the only one on pepboys, so I didnt have any choice. As for the carpet I bought it on eBay long time ago.

DreX
Do you know who made the carpet? I've run across a couple of different MFG's. I tried www.stockinteriors.com carpet in my 6000, but it didn't fit that great.
That is formed carpet for the Fiero, right?
DreX

Post by DreX »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:
Do you know who made the carpet? I've run across a couple of different MFG's. I tried www.stockinteriors.com carpet in my 6000, but it didn't fit that great.
That is formed carpet for the Fiero, right?
YEs, it was formed. Only needed to create the holes where the bolts pass thru. As for the seller I cant remember, sorry.

DreX
Gooch

Post by Gooch »

Is this car mechanically sound? As in daily driver quality?
draven

Post by draven »

Is this car still available?