Missouri Police taser injured boy 19 time

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

We got that beat here in Salinas. A woman with a history of epilepsy was acting in an odd manner, reportedly stabbing herself in the neck with a pointed object. No blood was seen. Family members called an ambulance, and the police responded. When the cops showed up, she allegedly made a movement towards the cops with t pointed metallic object, and the police responded. The 8 year veteran shot her with the Taser, the patrolman with two years experience shot her twice with his Glock. Dead. Her sharp metallic object? A crochet needle.

I'm scared to death of cops. I'm 6'6" and 280 lbs, I have no doubt a cop would use force to drop me if I looked crosswise at one of them. Ask questions later.
My Fiero is now a Finale. The end.
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

stimpy wrote:We got that beat here in Salinas. A woman with a history of epilepsy was acting in an odd manner, reportedly stabbing herself in the neck with a pointed object. No blood was seen. Family members called an ambulance, and the police responded. When the cops showed up, she allegedly made a movement towards the cops with t pointed metallic object, and the police responded. The 8 year veteran shot her with the Taser, the patrolman with two years experience shot her twice with his Glock. Dead. Her sharp metallic object? A crochet needle.

I'm scared to death of cops. I'm 6'6" and 280 lbs, I have no doubt a cop would use force to drop me if I looked crosswise at one of them. Ask questions later.
all you have to do is do exactly what they tell you to do whether its right or not - and live to sue later