WTB: Fiero Getrag accessory parts (shift arms, cables, etc)

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

WTB: Fiero Getrag accessory parts (shift arms, cables, etc)

Post by Series8217 »

I need Fiero Getrag shifter cables (in good shape!!), slave cylinder mounting bracket, cable mounting brackets, and shift arms. I also need the transmission mounting brackets.

Please PM me or post here if you're willing to sell me the parts. If you have my phone # call me. I'd like to get these ASAP as I blew up my transmission and am converting to a Getrag. Thanks guys!
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

I would contact the fiero farm, probibly your best bet. It was a hell of a time finding these parts when I converted to a getrag. Not too many used parts out there.
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

Thanks Levi! I sent them an email. Hopefully Todd has at least some of it..
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Be a baller. Pony up and throw Rodney some cash. The parts you get will be better than stock by a long way.
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:Be a baller. Pony up and throw Rodney some cash. The parts you get will be better than stock by a long way.
Yeah, I'll do that if nothing else shows up. I didn't budget for a new transmission though, so this is gonna put me far into the red.
Rodney's brackets + WCF's cables make a pretty sweet Getrag so thats what I'll do if I buy everything new. On the other hand, I could also just fabricate most of it myself and make it work with my existing cables even. I'm gonna pick up a transmission soon and see how hard it would be. I"m gonna go with FWD Getrag..
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

The Northstar destroyed the stock Getrag rear bracket... like broke it into three pieces. Rodney's price is well worth it for at least that one, IMO.